Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 61 - Our Night

They have both greatly fucked up and they both deserve their time to grow from these experiences. Give Kanoko some more time to actually reflect on her actions, because it’s still only been hours since the incident at the hotel, and her and Sumika are still trying to talk the situation through.
I agree, we still have to see how this whole thing plays out. all I'm worried about is the fact that while they both fucked up, nene distanced herself in a healthy way and reflected on things before properly confronting sumika again. (as of right now) kanoko doesn't really seem like wanting to have a break to independently reflect on things for both her and sumika's sake, instead she wants to stay in the same environment of their relationship that risks to let the same unhealthy behaviors and dependency run rampant. for sumika's sake as well I cannot see her stay by kanoko's side in this current form, as she talks about loving someone else in front of her face so many times. there's a limit to how much you can get hurt and endure before these feelings fester.

Dex-chan lover
So don't look down on my love (which is totally not something battered gaslit housewives say)

Bro. Mate. Pal.

You understand that Sumika said that line very specifically in response to the sight of her deeply traumatized girlfriend basically asking Sumika to rape her as a form of punishment, right?

Just checking.

Dex-chan lover
Yoko should've honestly raped kanoko, so goddamn annoying. Also I doubt it was a direct confession but Hime has to be one huge dumbass if she doesn't even recognize Kanoko's handwriting.
People like this numbnuts here are a great example of why the world can't have nice things, always over-escalating shit. Kanoko is a flawed character/"person" for sure but nothing she's done warrants being raped. Like what in the flying the fuck - shows how someone has apparently never been in a threatening situation nor learned empathy for that matter.

So she's jealous, and doesn't like Yano. So she wants Hime all for herself, and wasn't exactly fair to Sumika. But in practical terms that's about it. She's actually concretely done... not a whole lot. A rape is on another level to the extent that it doesn't even fit in the same skyscraper with Kanoko in the lobby. It's unclear how far exactly Goeido ended up going, but even what was shown was already sexual assault and much worse than anything Kanoko has done.

Dex-chan lover
People like this numbnuts here are a great example of why the world can't have nice things, always over-escalating shit. Kanoko is a flawed character/"person" for sure but nothing she's done warrants being raped. Like what in the flying the fuck - shows how someone has apparently never been in a threatening situation nor learned empathy for that matter.

So she's jealous, and doesn't like Yano. So she wants Hime all for herself, and wasn't exactly fair to Sumika. But in practical terms that's about it. She's actually concretely done... not a whole lot. A rape is on another level to the extent that it doesn't even fit in the same skyscraper with Kanoko in the lobby. It's unclear how far exactly Goeido ended up going, but even what was shown was already sexual assault and much worse than anything Kanoko has done.
Fuck off softie with your fragile feelings, rape is hot especially when it's in yuri. "Can't have nice things, always over-escalating shit" again what you say here doesn't affect the story or author in any way at all so take your meds and go to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off softie with your fragile feelings, rape is hot especially when it's in yuri. "Can't have nice things, always over-escalating shit" again what you say here doesn't affect the story or author in any way at all so take your meds and go to sleep.
And what the hell does affecting the story or author have to do with anything I said, given I was clearly was referring to you, not the author? You're the one asking for stupid over-escalated actions in the story instead of what the author wrote. I mean, why exactly are you spouting rape fantasy drivel here yourself since it doesn't affect the story or author? Clearly you should've taken your meds and gone to sleep instead. But then what else would one expect from the likes of you but self-contradictory nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
And what the hell does affecting the story or author have to do with anything I said, given I was clearly was referring to you, not the author? You're the one asking for stupid over-escalated actions in the story instead of what the author wrote. I mean, why exactly are you spouting rape fantasy drivel here yourself since it doesn't affect the story or author? Clearly you should've taken your meds and gone to sleep instead. But then what else would one expect from the likes of you but self-contradictory nonsense.
"World can't have nice things" over some manga and why I want rape in it towards a character i dislike. I will voice my opinion and what I would like to see, dipshit. Plus it's not like something I would like to see would actually become a reality and deprive you of the good things the WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO OFFER. Take your meds but this time 10x the usual dose since people like me and what I say in internet forum is why the WORLD CANNOT HAVE NICE THINGS lol.

Last edited:
So uhhh... I'm going to just... Ignore the clown over there openly rooting for rape and, leave my two cents here.
I think this arc has been really good thus far. And I think in all of this I've come to..... Dislike Nene...?
Because it was shown plenty of times that she can't seem to "properly" support and root for Sumika if she were to find love. And when she suspected that Kanoko got together with Hime instead, she smiled and said "guess I got ahead of myself with my support, sorry Sumika".
She knows Youko more than anyone and still let herself be manipulated by her again.
Of course this is all added to the one big fiasco she caused by not noticing Sumika was always looking out for her and instead was too busy getting her jealous and playing with her feelings.
Meanwhile what many seem to be ignoring here is that Kanoko is young, she's a high-schooler for God's sake, getting manipulated by some freakishly silver tongued snake. And while meeting up with Youko despite Sumika clearly telling her and everyone else that she was bad news wasn't the smartest idea, we already know Kanoko isn't the brightest when she sets her mind on something as well.
There is differences between the two and throughout the whole thing Kanoko seemed to hold Sumika at a special place from the beginning.
We'll get to learn more about her in the next chapter which is really nice, and I'm really hoping that once everything settles down, Sumika gets the treatment she deserves for being the MVP of this manga from the very beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope Sumika realizes what she feels isn't love and that they separate. She should be with Nene and Kanoko should mature separately to figure out what she wants. Also, I want us to learn more about Hime and why she is so anti-love and pro-money.
I agree Nene and Sumika needs and deserves some love. I could honestly not care less about Kanoko. she could mature and find love elsewhere!

Fed-Kun's army
Can we please skip to the part where Sumika and Nene end up together?
I wholeheartedly agree. Kanoko can be alone for a while. Or maybe end up with Goeido? Not really sure but I’d personally prefer if she left the nice couples alone.

Users who are viewing this thread