Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hidden Magic

digging the artstyle. even though i watched the anime im still looking forward to seeing more

Dex-chan lover
This is so wholesomely sweet my diabeetus filed a complaint. Nice.

cant you just straight up upload 10 chapters at once so that u are uptodate from the previous chapters that were here please ?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter, was so cute of them....

Mile just teach them the average teacher would be. And the gang thought it was magnificently genius of her...
hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. You'll all be my first best friends ever, if you buy me new underwear.

Contributor
Fun fact, the boys also really like her because since she has a face that's the average of most girls. What this means that she's not overly pretty but averagely pretty and this generally soothes boys and helps them feel like she's in their league.

"that means... i don't have to become some rich old man's second wife!"

damn, for a kid having to worry about something like that its hit right in the feels...

I´m kinda sad that both anime and manga skip Kevin's part
his last time on screen was he as the last stand in an minor battle between branden kingdom and the empire, in a solo mile miniarc
, not because I like the character but the magnificent "why you suck" discourse Adele gave to him.

And of course the protecc adele shenanigans done by the class
the unnamed lesbian clasroom prez, the fake date and so

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato I don't know, wouldn't her prettiness be the average across all races too? Now granted that's a bit more subjective, but that'd also apply to if it was across only humans, anyways. I doubt ancient dragons, unlike in power, are the pinnacle of prettiness for setting averages, but there probably is some non human race or another that skews it, right?

On the other hand, I guess there might be more 'uglier than human' races than there are 'weaker than human' races, so maybe it is ultimately fairly balanced in the end?

Or I don't know maybe you know something I don't and prettiness did average down humans only, the way you state it as a fun fact makes it seem you do know something, but that seems odd. Ah well, either way.

Contributor
@Fari LN Text:
Meanwhile Adel’s face lacked any outstanding features besides it’s symmetry, making it fairly average. Rather than an outstanding beauty, she gave off a feeling of serenity that calmed you…

(Ahh!)

At that moment Adel remembered a show she watched a long time ago.

It proposed that if you merge the faces of many random people you will get an average face that most will find beautiful.

By no means an otherworldly beauty, but an appealing face that was pleasant to everyone and put them at ease, or so it had said.

Merging them. Averaging them. Averaging them….

This is totally wrong! My wish to be “Average” . That would mean, being a normal, inconspicuous person who can blend into the crowds, and certainly not having a beautiful “Average Face”.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, average can have some different meanings. I think the novel mentions that the god went with whichever option was more amusing. In this case, average is a composite of all human/oid faces. Which has the side effect Kisato mentioned of having a symmetrical face and an oddly relatable appearance.

Dex-chan lover
@alannondarklord Ah, I was trying to figure out why arbitrarily what kind of averages she was varied, it specifically being the god having a laugh is probably the best scenario, love it lol.

Dex-chan lover
I swear there is a different version of the manga that goes more in line with the novel lol

Users who are viewing this thread