Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Suicidal Girl Awaits the Sea

Dex-chan lover
That feel when you think she's gonna let you die and it turns out she's referring to sex

Uwaah, i’m so excited for this story, thanks for translations, i hope this project can be update until finish

I don't remember mermaids becoming huge serpents when in water, she looks more like a leviathan or something? Well, atleast that would make her wanting to eat her(in the literal way) make more sense than a mermaid.

Dex-chan lover
@PolizPolice She called the 'Beach women', not mermaids, so it's pretty safe to assume the others were not mermaids but some other type of youkai...

@Chizan
The beach woman called her a mermaid, and then in the later panels, a huge serpent being rips the beach woman to shreds, and then Shiori comes back with blood all over. I'd believe they know what they're talking about so they're not wrong about what kind of monsters they are, I just thought mermaid seems off for what Shiori seems to be. Well, she might be called a mermaid just for the fact she can disguise herself as a normal woman, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
A vore fetsh.
Anyway, their are quite similtar to Touko and Yuu, maybe is a reference for the author

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think about Touko and Yuu while reading this. Anyway, this looks interesting. I love the art and the creepy feeling. That first colored page is beautiful. Count me in (ง'̀-'́)ง

Users who are viewing this thread