Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.5 - Volume 8 Extras

Dex-chan lover
imma re-read this series cus tbh i have absolutely no idea what's even happening anymore,

this what happens when you keep up with 40+ manga at a time 😭

Dex-chan lover
I just want to let everyone know that I'm alive and well and Chapter 37 is published and well. I just need to wait until I'm less occupied to translate it. It will arrive. Even Odysseus took his time with Calypso.
Take your time. Honestly I don't think I'm ready for whatever happens next. I just want Miko, our divine/demonic, fox to be happy.

I just want to let everyone know that I'm alive and well and Chapter 37 is published and well. I just need to wait until I'm less occupied to translate it. It will arrive. Even Odysseus took his time with Calypso.
Thanks for the extras! In case you didn't noticed you missed the extra page for chapter 35, and I assume you know you didn't do the 4-komas at the end, but I don't know if your source didn't have them or not.

Group Leader
Thanks for the extras! In case you didn't noticed you missed the extra page for chapter 35, and I assume you know you didn't do the 4-komas at the end, but I don't know if your source didn't have them or not.
I noticed the extra page for 35 later. I'll eventually add it. The 4-komas are the same ones as Ch. 31.5, unless you meant something different.

Double-page supporter
This just straight up addmitted that she's Hinako's stalker

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about a text for 30mins then saying the most simple thing is too real :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread