Watashi-tachi wa Douka shiteiru

One of my favorite mangas! Thank you so much for the translations! Hopefully, someone uploads the following chapters soon...

Dex-chan lover
@Puzzler @flyingpirate
This one is officially licensed, the official translation is already done with two volumes you know? Volume 3 might come out of these days lol. Just read the official if you want to keep going.

@Darkmeep thanks for the info! I couldn't find the official one though.. so I guess I'd stick to the raw and Google Translate for the moment. And probably wait for the live adaptation later this year

Dex-chan lover
This goes for all pages on mangadex, if there's an official translation the link to it is at the home page of the manga. This one has a link to the official at Kodansha as well. Scroll down a bit its in the official section above the retail links and above the info links. Right below the description.

Definitely worth reading.
The title already become one of my long-awaited drama next month.
I have followed Natsumi Ando since her Maria Ppoino which has been licensed in my country. Next, Aria. This author specialized in romance-mystery and always different from other series.
You always want to know what happens next! Watashidou is great.

Nope, unless you buy the english manga. There a live action drama of this manga if you so desperate.

If anyone was reading this and is desperate to know the continuation, the live action is out with subs, so definitely check it out. I actually bought the kindle versions of vol 2+3, but i realized it wasnt enough. It's hella dramatic, that its actually kinda funny because of its drama lolol

I remember I have read up to the lastest raw volume and I wish they could have just talked it out with one another, that way the problem could have been solved and there weren't be misunderstandings that prolonged for years.

Just as the name, there's clearly something wrong with them - especially their communication T_T

Users who are viewing this thread