Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Double-page supporter
@ichypa Seriously! I was hoping that Octavia might get courted by some women at some point or that she'll consider a woman as a lover given the current homosexual trend, but given that the Yuri and Shoujo-ai tags are missing it seems like that won't happen. I guess only men are allowed to have such relationships since men have all the power. :I

Double-page supporter
@VortexRyder I know that. But while that may be true, it doesn't necessarily mean a fujoshi can't be lesbian. More importantly, however, her being courted by a woman is less about this being about male romantic relationships and more because I just like Yuri content in general. More often than not I'll start shipping the female lead with another female character that I like or just hope that something of the sort occurs. Has more to do with my personal preferences than anything else. :p

Dex-chan lover
So he's a berserker then.
Also rip the straight boys

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, Her guess of preemptively assuming he would quit early is most likely not going to happen. And not knowing his dark past shall bring future funny developments.

the lil bro is super cute omggg
the knight who likes women could have his own harem, considering how bad the odds are for the ladies to get a suitor

Fed-Kun's army
lol, my brain saw the character on the end page and it took a little bit to realize it was from Dragalia Lost. Great gacha game in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread