Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Double-page supporter
@PrivatePublic that would be interesting, we don't know much about the self-proclaimed "special" Jyuu, Klifford Alderton, other than he is a former commoner, the adopted son of Count Alderton and from a region with strong Anti-royalist sentiment. He reacted weird to her lying that she choice him because "it was a divine message from heaven." He has made a shirushi bond twice when it should only be possible once. The King called Klifford a "poison." If he really is like the "demon lord" (his nickname in the recent war being the Envoy of Hell) and Octavia is the reincarnation of King Wusu's sister and it was that queen who was his previous Shu, it would make sense to have been able to make the contract with the same soul twice then. I wouldn't be too surprised

Contributor
@zz2000 The real question is whether the god is a male or female, because I can't seem to get the idea of a fujoshi goddess out of my head~

Dex-chan lover
So everytime they had a female ruler everything went downhill and to not let a fourth happen the God sent a menssage to kill her...
Well, when has the Sky Father been wrong so far? It was unluck that the protag died and got reincarnated in this world like that, even the protag said so...

10000% down for klifford being a demon king theory! Dunno who started it in the comments but damn you did a great job coming up with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread