Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Double-page supporter
So the brainwashing is causing him to act like this but i can't help but feel he was an idiot to begin with anyways which is why its so easy for him to act like it.

@Kake it said that he’s the product of a one night stand, not that he’s the product of an assault on the king. one night stand kinda implies it was a consensual hook up/infidelity to me, unless something in another chapter implied assault which i don’t remember?

Contributor
So let me get this straight, Alexis is the King's only son but he considers him illegitimate because he cheated on his gay partner to sire him with some duke's daughter?
So instead his nephew from his elder sister is claimed as his official son Sirius and his niece from his younger sister is claimed as his official daughter Octavia?
This seems completely nonsensical. unless I've misinterpreted the genealogy.

Dex-chan lover
@subliminal WN gives more detail on Alexis' birth.
The king was drugged and raped by the duke's daughter because she was obsessed with him. Obviously the king was unhappy about this, so she was confined to her family's lands and forbidden to leave forever. She also had to give up all her parental rights over Alexis as part of the punishment. It's implied the king only took Alexis in out of responsibility, but otherwise doesn't love him due to how he was conceived.

Clearly he’s under some weird spell and I blame Syl and think he just wants to have him be king. And get her out of the way. Either way she’s not this mastermind he makes her out to be and he’s super rude in all sorts of ways all the time. He is so unfit to be king. He cares nothing but for his lover. Even if it’s a spell he’s too pigheaded to even have himself or anyone notice.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 it would be ironic if
Alexis turns out to be person who is more fit and qualified to be a king is this series.

I'm tired of this sh*t head prince, let's move one to someone smart >u<

Anyway, the knight seems weird, the lover seems weird, the princes are weird. Everyone have something fishy going on but she's just as naive as ever xD

BRUH this took turn to be a serious problem

Can someone smack that god or whatever's face for meddling with his memories?

Users who are viewing this thread