Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, thanks so much for the update!! I REALLY want and need the continuation of this manga.
I hope you'll continue translating it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update!!

It's quite clear now that only the characters in the story is affected by the strange memory manipulation. Our MC, the princess, is unaffected because she is a reincarnator, and Derek doesn't exist in the story so they're safe.

Anw, I bet instead of clearing things up, she will only create more understandings XD

@zokoi19 Saying she is unaffected by memory alterations when she is a character of the story that has strange memories of another world.... I know memory manipulation is a shocking revelation, but don't go full denial on us now

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo I'm not denying anything though? I'm pretty sure the sky father is the one behind this weird memory manipulation stuff, and the only reason she isn't affected is because he already did something to her before.

Group Leader
Hi, if anyone want to join us, or help us in any possible ways, you can contact me thru mangadex messege or discord \\^^// currently im new and got no experience at all, and meku is nearly ded (well he dialed for dis).

燐//リン🐨riiiriinn#9069

pls no spam TT_TT,
Code:
imma go whip u

You're right it's been really long so thank you very much for all your hard work, we'd be glad to read more, thank you so so much for this quality scans ~!!

Thanks so much for translation!

This chapter really has lots of word and conversation.

@zokoi19 I was joking, playing on the insinuation that her memories were completely unaltered, rather than the intended meaning that her memories of this timeline were not altered. (

Aggregator gang
zokoi19
Not confirmed in the novel, but it's doubtful it's the Sky Father's fault, the MC does talk to him at one point and he's not the type to care about mortals at all and their lives, he's just a powerful being and there is a religion of sorts around him from people that think he actually cares about humanity in anyway.

In fact, he seems to think of humans as just bugs or barely living at all and is more of an eldritch abomination kind of thing that sometimes gets pestered by humans and only once in the past did kinda talk to one and tried to grant a wish just to pass the time, it was such an asinine wish that it made him want to spend time with mortals even less apparently.

Even our princess talking to him was more being forced to do so rather than wanting to, there is a Sky Father and some magic, but the Sky Father really really comes across as not even wanting to look at the human world at all and just being in his own realm, him going through the trouble of changing memories seems really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread