Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai

Group Leader
Vol.1 translation has been completed. It is currently going through the TS/QC stage right now. Expect more frequent updates in the upcoming weeks as I translate Vol.2 and 3. This project has taken far too long for me to do and it needs to be completed.

Continue to support Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai and its creators! I bought the manga in Japan from Animate/Amazon, but you can buy it too on Amazon JP or CDJapan!

This is a weird ass manga but pretty fun
Crying fetish bitch is a bit annoying at first, but you start to like her
Delinquent crybaby is 10/10 right from the start

You know what's better than gyarus? Delinquents with hearts of gold. Or in this case, crybaby best girl.

Does this really count as Shoujo ai and is it really completed?

Anyways it was a nice quick read, would love to see more, specially about Aoi and Hime.

That last chapter lol, what kind of movie was that. Looking forward to reading more, those two are real cute and yet kinda complicated, makes for a good read.

Dex-chan lover
@xMirage

True, but also false.

lol well both gyarus and delinquents are great it's very hard to actually pick one .... Yeah I just can't they're both up there in terms of how much i love both character types.

Delinquent x gyaru ? When are we getting that one ?

@JustCallMeDaBoss

Pairings like that were the norm in the 80's/90's but nowadays we normally see pairings like these for trash mob characters.

Mangas like J Monogatari and Badboys are some of the more accessible titles here on MD that has a Delinquent x Gyaru. (Or well, YJK at least. Some of them look kind of gyaru-ish) I feel like one of the GTO spin offs also had a pairing like this but I can't remember exactly from which one.

Dex-chan lover
@xMirage

Ohh I've seen a couple of normal relationships like that but I was referring to a Yuri delinquent x gyaru lol you know since we're in a Yuri manga and all.

Funnily enough I recently read a manga where a side couple is exactly that a delinquent x gyaru pairing and yeah it's also Yuri! lol only one I've seen till now, it's from "Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san" kinda all right manga, the side pair is the most interesting part tbh lol.

Dex-chan lover
+1 request for someone to pick this up. This group hasn't uploaded any chapters for anything in 4 months, maybe they just stopped completely?

This is bait of the highest, most heinous order. If you saw this before reading congrats, you just saved yourself from reading 43 (admitted decent) chapters of "We're just, really good friend that blush at each other alot!" Total cop out ending...

Supporter
I really can't recommend this one. It meanders along in various directions. Then a side couple has an actual resolution of a sort. And then it meanders more and then it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread