Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If this follows the same path as the doujin... It might get very very lewd, and of course ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)
I hope the author has clear plan for this

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This has a more structured plot, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
>"love her hair color"
>it’s a fucking black/white manga

a0NQNbn_700b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Knowing where the doujin went last time new readers are in for a ride.

Dex-chan lover
Smh I prefered wholesome non-3p-going pre-serial. Will obviosuly read tbis regardless kek, thanks for translating this <3

Dex-chan lover
I preferred the wholesome kissing demon relationship they had in the original series. This whole mysterious transfer student changes your life trope is way too overdone.

Dex-chan lover
So the original was succxsucc + human friend and now it’s succxhuman friend + succ

Aggregator gang
oh, so it became serialized. so thats why the doujin stopped.

Group Leader
They say the next chapter will be on November 8th, so I guess I'll see how they distribute it, etc. So far I can say it was a fun little chapter to translate. Not as stressful and difficult as some of my other projects, lol πŸ˜…

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the chapter, I loved the pre-serialization and I'm loving this one!!
Can't wait to read the next chapter πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I've read the other one so reading this makes me wonder how its gonna go. it's interesting plot wise.

Users who are viewing this thread