Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita

Seems like this might be going for a different story.
In the original Yukiko and Konomi get along from the beginning and quickly become a couple.
In this version it seems like they're going to have a more adversarial relationship at the start with Yukiko not wanting to be a succubus and Konomi trying to get her to act more like one.

Dex-chan lover
I think the biggest problem with the original was that Konomi got sidelined towards the end as though the author didn't know what to do with her anymore once Fuu-chan became more aggressive in her approach towards Yukiko.

I still hope that she ends up with fuu just not in the same way as last time

author needs to make up their mind about what they are doing with the girls and who is going to be the freaking yandere...

and i am still rooting for Fuu x Yuki as long as Fuu-chan wont go to the path like the pre-serialization, kinda yandere ...

Dex-chan lover
...the pacing feels awkward. Not even the story itself, honestly, but the panel transitions feels way to abrupt at times, without the spacing or styling that helps denote passage of time or scene changes.

It really gives an uncomfortable feeling to everything that happens. The story, at least on paper, has improved a bit at least, though either because of the translation (which honestly doesn't feel bad, more like the dialog also feels weird) or the script itself being botched because of the switch on the format.

Users who are viewing this thread