Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Did we somehow skip a chapter? Why is MC already at the location? How did he even know where she's being held captive? What happened to the grand mobilization? Pls don't tell me that only amounted to police and ambulence getting called :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Wait...
Did I miss something? Was there a part 12.2 I skipped?

One chapter FMC is somewhere no one knows, kidnapper makes it sound like he is going to rape her than and sher, she is drugged so too weak to fight back properly, and a full mobilization to find her is declared by MMC.
Then now MMC is right beside her and her kidnapper, right in the middle of everyone, and fight ends right away. No flashback of how he got there or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...
Did I miss something? Was there a part 12.2 I skipped?

One chapter FMC is somewhere no one knows, kidnapper makes it sound like he is going to rape her than and sher, she is drugged so too weak to fight back properly, and a full mobilization to find her is declared by MMC.
Then now MMC is right beside her and her kidnapper, right in the middle of everyone, and fight ends right away. No flashback of how he got there or anything.
Definitely something is missing.

That aside, she became a straight shooter now??! Damn bro that confession was a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Did we somehow skip a chapter? Why is MC already at the location? How did he even know where she's being held captive? What happened to the grand mobilization? Pls don't tell me that only amounted to police and ambulence getting called :shamihuh:
he can teleport :ROFLMAO:
check the raw this is not skip chapter but feel weird he just showup like this

Dex-chan lover
That's what I was wondering too

Dex-chan lover
He kicked their ass pretty quickly.... so ambulance and police were all that was needed...

And how did we skip a chapter??? Did we need to waste an entire chapter of him just running??? Minor time skips like that aren't unusual...

Dex-chan lover
Better that they skipped over this arc quick, it was either this or a "Wolf Guy" arc.

Those know know what manga I am referring to, I'm so sorry for reminding you of that.:fml:

Users who are viewing this thread