Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
So, he took of his glasses, styled his hair AND ran fast enough to catch the girl in what little time it took for her to get to the hat? Damn.

Oh, the glasses fell off he says? And they didn't break, curious. But even if they fell off, he did style his hair differently.

Dex-chan lover
She really is speed running the marriage run & had me laughing with the marriage registration form. Happy to see this picked up again after a long time. Thanks for the disclaimer but I will say that there were some grammatical errors and spelling errors I noticed like on pg 9 panel 2 shouldn't it be "Today Akria-kun seems different than usual.."? The word "something" does not need to be included. Also to note that on pg 17 panel 3 the word "definitely" is misspelled. Regardless thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So, he took of his glasses, styled his hair AND ran fast enough to catch the girl in what little time it took for her to get to the hat? Damn.

Oh, the glasses fell off he says? And they didn't break, curious. But even if they fell off, he did style his hair differently.
I know raaaite! Hahahaha. Reminds me to when Dio used Za Wardo, took his prescious stopped time to search for a friggin roadroller, picked it up, and brought it to Jotaro Lmao

Anyhow, Thank you so much for picking this ROML!

Dex-chan lover
senpai so cute, i cant

btw, thanks for translating thiss :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I'll try contacting the translator on instagram to see if we can talk about the grammar issues.

Strength of heart, and strength of arms. Shizuka's lucky that the man of her dreams turned out to be her buddy from school! It looks like while Akira's happy to have found a friend, Shizuka's happy to have found a marriage partner.

That princess carry and the claw game whale really helped charm Shizuka into marrying Akira. I wonder what things will happen in the next chapter that will charm Shizuka even more?

Users who are viewing this thread