Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Delinquent's Leader Authority Activated

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no fucking way.....this turbo incel needs to be left at 1HP, then put under the jail

I will not be satisfied until I see him on God's front door crying like a massive bitch

I hope he gets jumped by the group instead of just Akira, we need that overkill for this incel god

Dex-chan lover
Miran calls the kidnapper "a really nice person".
My 1. reaction: Oh, so he's a nice guy. Those are the most dangerous, MC better handle this quickly!
What's crazy about that is as soon as she said that, the mf really started to radiate that stereotype

And yes there's guys like this that exist irl

Dex-chan lover
What's crazy about that is as soon as she said that, the mf really started to radiate that stereotype

And yes there's guys like this that exist irl
Combine delusions and violence with money and influence and you get a nuclear mess of a human being like this

Fed-Kun's army
Is this manga ending? They sometimes bust out the "deranged stalker nice guy rape danger" when the manga is ending.

Dex-chan lover
It's missing the second half of the chapter, but still that for the translation

Double-page supporter
is that Chinese?
While I am thankful for the effort. We are here because we can't read Japanese, so it's kinda obvious that we also can't read Chinese(?).
Was trying to bring awareness to the translators so they could finish it. I think they already know.

True. If it wasn't for the fact she was drugged I think it'd be more lame than it is. Kind of a lame way of achieving the "My Prince saved me... Again!" cliche out the way
Eh, it is cliche but the Author still makes it believable in this scenario. No matter how strong physically you are, getting drug is still gonna work. Also like getting shot or being stab. There is still a bit realisme here even tho strength in this manga can be over exagerrated.

Users who are viewing this thread