Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Visit

Group Leader
6VnsOgy.png

Double-page supporter
The comments on this are fantastic.

Not sure what's wrong with amusing yourself at your child's expense. That was the norm in my childhood.

Dex-chan lover
@AlmostFabulousFox Actually, based on my observation on various manga, apparently having toilet on second floor is rare unless it's an apartment kinda thingy.

Group Leader
@moegamisama
Late reply, but I spent way too long making that image on my phone, so I'm glad someone got some amusement out of it.

Group Leader
@soulstar85

we haven't dropped it! I have 3 chapters waiting on redraws and they'll start coming out. Sorry it's taken so long. I've been very busy irl this year (just moved to japan... o_o ) so I haven't had much time for scanlation projects besides Kaguya.

@moegamisama thanks for the update friendo, no apologies necessary - take your time with the move and release the chapters as you're able to, looking forward to them 😁

I hope Natchan finds her better half cuz it's obvious she's not gonna end up with Kuga. She is so genuinely kind and lovable, I would hate to see her hurt.

Dex-chan lover
so many wingsmen here 😁 I love the side characters in this manga 😄

Dex-chan lover
pages 6-8, what a rollercoaster it was!
first, of course, rrggghh. That's some strong temptation)))
then, Sato-san's expression...that was painful. Even more painful that next frame she was making a smile to him again
But the thing that killed me..."I'm just going to the bathroom line"
😆😆😆 It's Kaneko

I really love both the female leads but I do like Amano more. It’s going to be sad when Natchan gets rejected

Users who are viewing this thread