Way to the Glory

was it me or I think the empress was the one in charge since she called her empress, but the emperor is like the consort? cuz it was written emperor dowager? I need more chapters with more explanation of the story. The general is a woman, too. Is this a reserve society?

@Darkwolfix I think it's one of those 'power switch' worlds where the females hold the higher positions. The empress never sullied her hands with the actual torturing, hinting that she was too 'good' to touch the 'traitor'. The possible ML also said that the dead girl had used her aunt's connection to force their marriage, the aunt having enough power to force the marriage between her niece and someone who is obviously higher status. It's usually the fathers or grandfathers who force the marriage for their child/grandchild, having an aunt do it in this story supports that this really is a 'power switch' world. Or maybe I'm looking too closely at it, who knows? It is fun to speculate, though.

I really wanna know more cuz I'm just following on how things look. Plus . it is not natural nor normal to have a femlae general. That is the only hint that gives off. It wouldn't be the first manhwa where females have the power in that world.

Well let see for more chapters.

Typical chinese manhua, this was boring. it's hard to find a good chinese manhua with a female lead that doesn't beat around the bush.

Fed-Kun's army
I just noticed the black haired prince is on the cover. I thought Mr white hair would be the ML but I suppose it's her husband (now ex ?)

I like this manhua because the female lead is so powerful. This is actually pretty good and has a nice storyline. I hope she gets her revenge. Thank you for the frequent updates x

How can I collect beauties left and right like the MC? Please advise!! 😝

@polly81186 yesss it's confirmed now that the world this is set in is a matriarchy, so females do hold the higher position. It's quite refreshing if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread