Wazawai Scans

Power Uploader
Hey, friend. I'm the English scanlator for Wolf-chan. I'd noticed that until a few weeks ago you'd been keeping up with, if not beating me to releasing chapters. It worries me that you're a few chapters behind now. I just hope you're alright, given the current circumstances. Good luck brother, and stay safe out there.

Group Leader
מגניב לגלות עוד קבוצות פה, אני אשמח שנדבר בדיסקורד, אני מאוד אוהב את ההדבקה שאתם עושים ובכללי ההוצאות נראות מעולה! אחלה עבודה!

Group Leader
Hey, friend. I'm the English scanlator for Wolf-chan. I'd noticed that until a few weeks ago you'd been keeping up with, if not beating me to releasing chapters. It worries me that you're a few chapters behind now. I just hope you're alright, given the current circumstances. Good luck brother, and stay safe out there.
Hey Osis. Thank you so much! Your kind words are much appreciated by our humble team. We wish you all the best and keep up the good work!
מגניב לגלות עוד קבוצות פה, אני אשמח שנדבר בדיסקורד, אני מאוד אוהב את ההדבקה שאתם עושים ובכללי ההוצאות נראות מעולה! אחלה עבודה!
תודה רבה, אני אשלח לך בפרטי

Users who are viewing this thread