We Are Cats

The cats are funny and cool, there are some "truth" moments too. The humans are cuter though !

Manga with cats? Upvote x100000. Quality doesn't matter when it comes to cats.

Dex-chan lover
Is it web-published or something? MU kinsda confuses me:
1 Volume (Complete)
68 Chapters (Ongoing)

Dex-chan lover
"Just one chapter to check this out"
-Dandan, chapter 1

"Just one more chapter to check this out"
-Dandan, chapter 981

Supporter
First look at picture:

Is this a spin off of Chii's Sweet Home?
No.

Oh it's a bootleg Chii.
W.e it's a cat manga, so you will read it anyways.

Just read it or do you want to suffer through another crap isekai, vr or trash ero series?

Dex-chan lover
@Cencourang Hate to say it, but you're totally right. Why all that other overdone crap can still exist when actually good stuff like this doesn't continue is beyond me. Wish they'd make stuff like this more available to a wider, non-Japanese audience. I bet it'd do better internationally. Similar to how crap US movies filled with action and spectacle but stupid dialogue and storylines do well abroad. Except the reverse situation, where good stuff would sell better worldwide rather than shallow, derivative stuff.

Dex-chan lover
It's really not fair that this gets axed while dross like Takagi-san tells the same story for 70+ chapters and two seasons of anime.

Thanks to Puni for the translations, this series has been amazing and now I need to look up Yuki Hiroyuki for more work :)

Dex-chan lover
Aw it's done, and a title change? Decent comic, especially coming from someone who also has a comic with a talking cat(girl).

Users who are viewing this thread