We are the Main Characters of the Demon World!

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the spin off seems more popular than the main series because of the popularity of the youtubers involved with this?

same art style as "Mairimashita! Iruma-kun" which is nice , story is a bit plain so are the characters not much impact on this, not enough oomph..........

in short boring..............

Aggregator gang
Weak characters, nonexistent plot, nice art. Really, nothing else to be said about it. It's plain.

It's... alright. I know it's just starting out but Iruma had me hooked pretty near the start. This series I'm just kind of reading to see if it has anything to do with the main series and see a bit more of the demon world. Main characters are all too spazzy and not very deep.

I dont know why everyone else is complaining about this series. This is a spin-off, so while Iruma explains the road to find the new demon king, this spin-off will probably focus on another side of that story.

For know, it has been somewhat slow, but I like the character's interaction.

Dex-chan lover
Not really feeling this spin-off too much. The characters are pretty shallow and forgettable... also there's a severe lack of waifus.

At this point, I have lost all hope of this manga getting any more English translation.
This manga is released on a weekly basis but it took HALF A YEAR for sub team to translate a chapter and there's no way to contact them to provide any assistance.
RU sub is still doing strong, why can't EN sub do the same? I am happy to join team and provide help. I have to cry out loud like this because of how frustrating the wait is. Maybe not many people know this manga but I simply hate the world where minorities are looked down upon as if we doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I have lost all hope of this manga getting any more English translation.
This manga is released on a weekly basis but it took HALF A YEAR for sub team to translate a chapter and there's no way to contact them to provide any assistance.
RU sub is still doing strong, why can't EN sub do the same? I am happy to join team and provide help. I have to cry out loud like this because of how frustrating the wait is. Maybe not many people know this manga but I simply hate the world where minorities are looked down upon as if we doesn't matter.
The minorities has a place: reddit

Users who are viewing this thread