We Can't Go Back to Just Being Friends.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I just realized I'm probably following more lesbian romance mangas than straight romance mangas, just because straight romance mangas are so fucking bad.

Power Uploader
@BCS Purity through Yuri. That and I swear to god most straight hentai doujins are fucking copy-and-pasting dialogue.

following more lesbian romance mangas than straight romance mangas, just because straight romance mangas are so fucking bad.

Lololol. What a weak mental gymnastics to justify your fetishistic kink. It's rare to see someone being that straight-forward about not being straight-forward.

That and I swear to god most straight hentai doujins are fucking copy-and-pasting dialogue.

I don't know. I used to read lots of yuri, and most seemed the same to me. Forgettable characters, similar dialogue trees (people sure seem to hate "we're both girls" line, but works that use it have higher ratings, probably because it's expected) and weak plots (one shots were the worst). And then, when something different came along, it usually got put down pretty quickly by fandom, because it wasn't your-usual-thing. GL as a genre, especially played straight (sic) is annoyingly plain, predictable, and overall bad (by the courtesy of pareto) just like any other genre that put emphasis on "romance".

Dex-chan lover
Like most genres, a lot of them are caught in their genre trappings. I read a lot of yuri too but just like regular rom-coms most is fucking garbage because it leans into what made it popular to a specific group that steadfastly consumes it. Once a genre finds something that is a "safe" way to get views, they rarely break out of it.

SO

Getting something like this is pretty nice; very fun and nice and jokey which isn't how sex is often talked about or done in media. It's not fucking Dostoevsky but it's a neat little story.

Contributor
@mikegnesium while you're being a bit of a dick i have to actually agree on the fact that everyone just likes their "kink", or what you like more without quality being a factor. I personally used to say i like yaoi manga more then other genres cause the romance and characters feels more realistic compared to yuri and the likes, but in the end i realized i just thought that, and i like yaoi more due to me just liking mlm. Its the same with straights and yuri, in the end no genre has any major advantage over one another in terms of quality, each has garbage and non-garbage.

I just saw this is being redone/ rework updated version by the artist and the continuation is locked in pixiv Fanbox . Artist deleted all his previous works on pixiv and this one (new version of this story ) remaining on pixiv.

noice, thanks for the react pics lmao, also 8/10 would wank to appreciate the story and its characters building their relationships with each other all throughout the space of which the story itself is and grounded upon with a touch of good paced and flavoured humour on the side with the author having to deliver aa short and concise story with the depth of a full-page serialised manga.

Users who are viewing this thread