We Did Not Date

isn’t this by the same artist as smash it girl? i recognise the art style

Thank you for the translation! I’m so excited for this story and look forward to it’s development ❤️

Group Leader
@seulgi
isn’t this by the same artist as smash it girl? i recognise the art style

Yes, this unique art style is done by Min Hong, who was also the artist for Smash it Girl and Monster Idols, and artist as well as author for Quoth the Boy.

Aside from being the same artist as Smash it girl, I SEE A CROSSOVER!! Gin Eunsoo is the ML(?) in "Say let's not" !!!! I'd recognize that neck tattoo anywhere! To think that Hoobeum is the one who put it on his neck!
EDIT: OK, I GOT TOO EXCITED AND HAVE NOT REACHED THE END YET BEFORE COMMENTING. THE AUTHOR DID SAY IT THERE. LMAO

the plot is so refreshing!! thank you for translating~ please never drop this serieees T^T

Fed-Kun's army
I hope I'm reading this entire wrong, but the ML just gives me stressful vibes 😩
He definitely seems like a good, normal guy, but I just get the feeling that things are gonna get more dramatic than they need to be.

I'm really looking forward to reading more chapters!! Thanks to everyone who's translating 😀😄

Waaaahhhhh the art ....love it the character love the storyline love.. Need more THAnks.... She so pretty THR girls in this manhwa sooo pretty. Also are style kinda reminded me of smash it girl.. Aaah

Users who are viewing this thread