We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - What You Don't Know

Group Leader
pretty interesting... idk about the art style tho. reminds me of all out, but the teacher and that girl are pretty cool

Fed-Kun's army
@Shewy92 is this coming from somebody who wont buy a single copy of a manga they read because $9 was too much?

I always consider it a well accomplished and well lived day whenever I find something I consider extraordinary to read.
This is definitely getting bookmarked, can’t wait for more updates.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pen3
this coming from somebody who wont buy a single copy of a manga they read because $9 was too much?

https://imgur.com/a/s1Xoq8r The fuck are you talking about? These pictures are also a couple months old and missing another bookshelf of light novels and manga, but yes, I do think her bitching about $9 is stupid considering all of my books/manga are usually $12. I'm not even sure why you thought I didnt buy manga. If it is licensed I buy it instead of going on a shitty fan translation site, but if you didnt already know, this series isnt available in English and I cant read Japanese so it wouldn't make sense for me to buy something I cant use

http://imgur.com/a/YT2lIAQ Here is a recent picture of my collection that you say doesn't exist. The books are double stacked so you can't see the ones behind the visible ones.

Dex-chan lover
While the concept is interesting... he just let an attempted rapist and two accomplices walk without doing anything. Hello? Teachers are supposed to be mandated reporters!

Double-page supporter
@tigerstar186 calm ur justice boner and think for a moment bro. They were already in a relationship that involved sex, they could have easily claimed that it was a missunderstanding and get scot free with just a warning. Japanese schools are known to be administrated by scum that values reputation over pursuing bullying, aggressiong or rape and risking it getting on the news.

Thicc male teacher.. i'm in.

Also the story and life lessons are really good so far~

Users who are viewing this thread