We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - What You Don't Know

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to sound like an incel but society's decision on what is sexual harassment and what's not on girls is just utterly ridiculous.

Do nonfamily adult men like a teacher or a cop really can't even pat a girl on her head without worrying about a sexual harassment report? When did the standards raise so ridiculously high cause this is the first I've heard of it.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I'm pretty sure it all started quite recently, when scum found out they could abuse the system to get some profit out of it.
Here in Russia we, too, have this pedo-hysteria. A couple of years ago there was this "incident" with a couple of teenagers who hooked up on an alcohol party. Basically no crime was committed, but the Girl's parents made a huge deal out of it which got the guy in jail. Later there was this show on the national TV where they discussed the topic with the girl and her parents(not really, it was a shitshow, at first everyone was sympathizing the girl, but then when she told what was really going on at that party the audience's hate was aimed at the girl instead, cuz she basically just got an innocent guy in prison for liking her and accepting her offer to hook up). She got quite a big chunk of money for that, though at the end she was hated by pretty much any intelligent enough human being that knew about that case.
All I'm saying that it's not just Japan, it's happening all over the globe.

I wonder why, are people nowadays really that rotten?
I remember this old film made in USSR, where a girl of kindergarten age got lost in Moscow and some Older man took her home, fed her and bathed her(basically just took care of a lost child) before he got her to the nearest pollice office (don't remember why didn't he do that right away, but there was a solid reason for that), nobody was freaking out about that as if it was natural. Now every mother freaks out if someone talks to their kid without their supervision l, and dare they not touch the kid.
Now my friends and I are scared to even get close to some random kids let alone talk to them or touch them, so much this pedo-situation got worse.
So stupid

Page 43:

Fuck me...that fucking breaks my heart.

This mangaka, and the art style, is amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

I think what Shizomist wrote about rape (sic! not pedo) case in Russia was his own view, not necessarily corresponding to real facts. The guy has admitted that the victim was pushing him off. If one thinks it's not enough to call it a rape, then what is?
Not saying that the victim is of high moral standards, however rape was done and the rapist was punished.

OOOOH this is good
(edit: i just realized this might be misinterpreted, i mean the morals part)

well, i think hooking up with men doesn’t degrade ur value or class— it’s ur body it’s choice— as long as ur not harming urself n practice safe sex. Anyways this manga is so interesting

So stupid. I hate it when writers make unimportant minor villains, who are obvious plot devices. They literally rape that girl without trying to hide anything, and when the teacher walks in they’re like “howdy neighbor.” What did they think was gonna happen after that? Teacher was gonna be like “bye!”

Like that stuff that happens in Isekai. They get a gang of stereotypical thugs to bully the protagonist’s girl, just for the protagonist to show off his edgy bs. Idk. I’ve seen this done in so many mangas and anime’s that is just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread