We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Pathetic Person

the main girl is a tad bit annoying and i wish something bad happened to the rapists in this manga

@Yuidden I would get it if he just said that kind of thing to get her off the building, but I don't think this was a real resolution to the raped girl's issues. Though I think the real focus of this chapter was the other girl who had her horizons broadened.

Dex-chan lover
It's all good and all but.. How about going to the police and give names?
Plus if it was yesterday and they did raw (since she was worried about STD's) then there is proof lingering inside.

She has all the tools to lock them up. But doesn't? Weird shit.

Dex-chan lover
What I like about this manga is that it really makes people talking. Also girls be cute.

Dex-chan lover
Ok we got sex and attempted rape first ch and now second ep we got actual rape. I hope this ends next chapter and doesn't go for a third one. Also I'll go to the mixer.

Damn, he is a really good teacher. But I wish they did something about the rapists and stuff... Two chapters were something line that happen and nothing is done to them.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he is a really good teacher. But I wish they did something about the rapists and stuff... Two chapters were something line that happen and nothing is done to them.
Ethics: there is no crime if there is no suspect and no one pleading guilty. "Ethics" should make them stand for justice.

Users who are viewing this thread