We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Volume 1: Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to use a single sentence to sum up someone who put up a desperate fight
When the omake is much more compelling and heartfelt than the actual manga.

Aw man, reading the author's note made me cry. Unfortunately, depression, like philosophy, is often misunderstood and oversimplified. I'm glad this manga was written, and I'm grateful it was translated

Man, that's beautiful that something like this can come out of a tragedy like that.

No, I didn't cry on that epilogue. Absolutely not. Didn't shred a single tear because of the author wholesome aim of their manga. It's just the rain.

ꃋᴖꃋ

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this extra chapter of sorts with details from the author as to why they began the manga, suddenly hit deep
Im sad for the auntie
Im glad that the author was able to turn something traumatic into a cathartic way of coping with their loss
May her Auntie's soul RIP

Double-page supporter
Goddamn man.. I cried on these 3 pages... I know I'm late (almost a decade even) but rest in piece auntie, and hopefully this manga could help others to understand more about human hearts and soul to prevent future things like "that" always think thoroughly before you speak because a word that you don't think would hurt others is in fact for the other person could feel more painfull than any experience they have before..

Dex-chan lover
Best afterword ever. I NEVER complete afterwords, or comprehend them, much less contemplate. This one, I understand.

Contemplate is a word that is never used by Gen Z, driven by madness.

Users who are viewing this thread