We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sleepy at School

If you talk about movies I recommend you watch “Boku no Pico” It’ Really good movie.

Dex-chan lover
Always gets distracted by how hot teach is everytime I read this

I’m sorry.
It's okay, you're not alone.
Me too. I feel like he poses even more in this chapter...?

Dex-chan lover
again, the lesson it tries to portray isn't as deep as it tries to be

but these little tidbits into these characters lives are absolutely worth the read and so fun to see one teacher touching the lives of so many of his students.

Kierkegaard once said, "Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom."

I really like this.

When you can do anything, you ended up not doing anything.

I think there is a term for this.
Cognitive dissonance?

Group Leader
Okay this is a very wholesome chapter, but you can't deny that it's still creepy for a teacher to give out their phone number to their student.

Fed-Kun's army
I relate to this. I can't watch or spend a long time doing anything, especially movies. In fact, the only movies I have ever sat down and watched on my own will are the Evangelion Rebuilds and Tetsuo: The Iron Man. Of course, both of these movies are great (Testsuo in paticular is amazing) so I may get into watching movies one day.

This was actually a very helpful chapter. I also get anxious from having to much freedom. Should I study? Should I work on my business, should I play a game? should I go for a walk? Alot of the time I will end up getting anxious over what to do so I end up just randomly watching videos on youtube and feeling anxious over nothing.

Group Leader
This chapter really helped me alot on this feeling I had for a long time (and in a personal level) and my ways on how I counter it. I'm excited to read more of these :D

While the manga, to me, is pretty pretentious and obviously not as deep as it would like you to think, I do think the mangaka has a pretty good grasp on people in general. Enough that the actual characters and relationships are very interesting, and once in a while it's actually as profound as it wants to be (like in this chapter).

Dex-chan lover
am i trippin but isn’t that the guy who tried to rape the main girl
He definitely looks alike but I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not. If he is why the hell is the teacher watching a movie with him and not calling the cops

Users who are viewing this thread