We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Student and Teacher

Fed-Kun's army
thanks a lot for the chapter!

there's just a typo at page 31: attetion -> attention

Double-page supporter
Maybe Taka enjoys this kind of banter in the end because he knows all of that and sometimes it's good to know someone who just lays everything on the table, some form of "he gets it" so he can be more comfortable around him maybe? At least I know sometimes I need someone to be an asshole for me to drop the bullshit heh.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Taka enjoys this kind of banter in the end because he knows all of that and sometimes it's good to know someone who just lays everything on the table, some form of "he gets it" so he can be more comfortable around him maybe? At least I know sometimes I need someone to be an asshole for me to drop the bullshit heh.
That's just the jungian concept of shadow and self realization my man.

I'd assume both him and his teacher are familiar with it. Which would mean, it's less "oh, he gets it" and more of "... Yeah... I did think about that a bit and didn't want to admit it, but yeah, that is the truth. I can and should work on that now."

And hey, if that's your real process, I'd reccomend reading about jungian psychology and self realization. Might give you a handle with that stuff. I mean.... Would be nice not needing someone to be an asshole to you to get shit to click, eh? I mean, to borrow a quote early in the series.
“The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.”

Yeah, yeah, outside perspective is good. But expanding your own concepts can help you figure stuff out without needing to suffer someone else's abuse, eh? Sorry for being intrusive, I just figure that improving away from that would be something worth of my rudeness.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Ethiccs is back on the menu.
Thanks for translating!
I can't remember what happened in the last few chapters, though.
I should re-read it again.

Thank you so much for the translation. Seeing this title again in my timeline was all the joy I needed.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP I WILL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

seriously thank you so much, take all the time you need, i was up out of my chair hand over my mouth gasping when i saw this in my updates tab

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (take all the time you need. The last thing any of us want us for you to suffer burnout. Especially when you're doing such a great job).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for picking this up, take all the time you need, this was already a very good TL.

I like that sensei only comes out of his shell when he faces strong pushback, or else he barely reacts. It’s something that carried over to him as a teacher, maybe that’s why he likes confronting students directly with his lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread