We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Student and Teacher

Contributor
The raws seem to be quite low quality. Hopefully, they'll get fixed up in the future, so I'll be waiting till then before picking this up again. I really miss reading this series though

Dex-chan lover
I like the moral here.
It's quite like saying "Your dad is still gonna be your dad, no matter how high or low your position is compared to him". Same goes for all other family members too.
Here, they are always gonna be "teacher and student" no matter if Takayanagi becomes a teacher of some other group of students.

Double-page supporter
That's just the jungian concept of shadow and self realization my man.

I'd assume both him and his teacher are familiar with it. Which would mean, it's less "oh, he gets it" and more of "... Yeah... I did think about that a bit and didn't want to admit it, but yeah, that is the truth. I can and should work on that now."

And hey, if that's your real process, I'd reccomend reading about jungian psychology and self realization. Might give you a handle with that stuff. I mean.... Would be nice not needing someone to be an asshole to you to get shit to click, eh? I mean, to borrow a quote early in the series.
“The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.”

Yeah, yeah, outside perspective is good. But expanding your own concepts can help you figure stuff out without needing to suffer someone else's abuse, eh? Sorry for being intrusive, I just figure that improving away from that would be something worth of my rudeness.
Oh ok thanks for the recommendation, but don't worry it doesn't even come close to being abusive in my case, I just extrapolated what happens to me and applied to this. I have a "little bit" of aspergers (pretty low on the spectrum) so I can be quite (QUITE) hardheaded, and I've worked on it but sometimes I still need someone to be straight with me, like telling me that I shouldn't have dinner at 18:30 if I had lunch at 16:00 just because I always have dinner at 18:30 LOL (yeah it happened once). I do have a habit of prioritizing rules and routines over common sense but I'm getting better at handling it.

Uwaaaaaah! It is back! Thank you so much! Great to see it all again!!!

Contributor
Thanks for picking this up! This series is one of my faves so, thank you for translating.

SB

Group Leader
Thank you everyone for reading the chapter.

Regarding some mistakes that were pointed out: I'll probably fix them soon and reupload the pages.

The lower quality of the chapter was also mentioned but this is fixed in the coming chapters because I am getting the raws from somewhere else.

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for picking this up sir!

I have missed this so much but i forgot wtf was happening and only realized halway through, that it was a flashback lol

Users who are viewing this thread