We Shall Now Begin Ethics

Dex-chan lover
This series makes me regret how we treated philosophy class back in high school... My teacher was the coolest and kindest person I've ever met, but we all didn't give a shit about him or his class, and now I see how important they both were to my life

Remember kids, treat your teachers with respect and seek to know them, they are probably good people

My favorite thing that he said is, "You're wrong! Losing a family member, breaking up, being bullied, not getting a job, being broke, even if you simply find your life boring! Whatever the reason is, it can be despairing enough to exchange it for your life! Do you have any idea what it takes to climb over those railings?"

Chapter 22 will be about gamer/phone addict boy (the guy who sit in the back row near the window) and chapter 23 will be about the mole girl.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
this is so so soooo good. i thought i only resonate with one or two chapter but after reading it till the end, all chapters resonate to me a lot. all student strugle, the teacher strugle, i felt that. i just wish i read this sooner. and the fact that the author write this manga after finding ethic book in her aunt's last note before suicide. the fact that her aunt seek something to hold on, i hope people find this manga as something to hold on. i want to bow and give special appreciation to the author and scanlation. thank you.

Cool manga, the philosophical bit might be just cheesy lines out of context but the author does good job at placing them into real world situations. The chapter on Kierkegaardian Anxiety was the best one so far.

Fed-Kun's army
well someone adviced me this series and all i can say is that, its not as good as people say.

don't get me wrong its not bad but its just a wannabe edgy deep manga, it just takes extreme situation to quote some philosophical citations, it does have some good chapters but well it just didn't it right in most cases, the intention is good but its a bit messy and cheesy in most cases.

i feel like GTO did it way better and without being that edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread