We Shall Now Begin Ethics

this manga is one that evokes emotion through psychology
if you don’t know what that means, here’s a couple manga examples:
1. girl’s last tour, it evokes serenity through the idea of nihilism and oblivion with the setting of a long, dead, solitary world
2. melancholia, it conveys the feeling of being in a hurry to complete everything because the world as they know it is ending
this manga evokes many emotions through direct psychology references and addresses multiple daily problems that many people experience by addressing them directly
all in all, highly emotional 10/10 fits my niche extremely well

Fed-Kun's army
It's only been 22 chapters (at the time of this comment)? Really feels like it's been much longer.

Group Leader
Sup folks, Reica has given us permission to take over the series due to him feeling burnt out, so we're happy to announce that White Cat Scanlations will be picking up Ethics in joint with A Pair of 2 starting from chapter 23, which should be out later today! We plan on catching up to the raws, and keeping up with the magazine release, which is released once every two months in Japan as soon as possible, hope you enjoy our releases!

Feel free to join us on Discord if you'd like to have a nice place to discuss new chapters, and be notified of them as soon as they're out. https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n

I really do consider this one of the greats, not because it's particularly profound, but since it has such great art and characters with actually deep personalities.

Interesting and possibily thought provoking if you're interested in the themes each chapter is going through.

This manga is so great to read 'cause of the theme of the story and main character's personality.

Art: he is so sexy, truly a hot teacher.
Content: amazing, it’s really rare to find psychological and ethical manga, this was well done, and I learnt a lot

Users who are viewing this thread