We Shall Now Begin Ethics

Double-page supporter
If you actually want to learn about ethics, don't read this series. It's just a GTO clone trying to be smarter than it is.
The teacher's class intro to ethics goes over questions like:
"what is gender"
"what is religion"
"how to lead a better life"
"what is life"
"what is happiness"
These aren't questions of ethics, they're questions for philosophy.
In the first 2 chapters, there is not a single ethical question or dilemma presented. Just a slutty girl who stops being slutty and nearly gets raped over it, and then a dumb girl who gets raped and tries to kill herself over it. This series is the epitome of "I'm 14 and this is deep"

@Goodfuckery can't agree with you more than on this and did you find how hilarious and stupid and wrong how they went with the rape thing? I'm saying it again sexual violence in mangas are always been so badly portrayed that I can't began myself to start spouting their bs.

Double-page supporter
@Siddj Oh thank fuck there's someone else here with a brain. Yeah rape in manga is almost never done properly and this shit ain't no exception. I don't know how this series is rated nearly as high as Oyasumi Punpun on here.

It's pretty funny how people who don't know nothing about ethics criticize so much this manga

@Goodfuckery
well, i mean Ethics is also called Moral Philosophy, would be more realistic to teach basic philosophy before going on for more specific one right?
Maybe next time try to actually read and understand everything said in it, instead of just fast reading the picture?

Double-page supporter
Danm every two months, I suppose it's a small price to pay for quality content.

2 months makes sense for how well this author is creating stories and dialogue. Rather 2 months and a good story rather than one month or bi-weekly and a rushed one.

can be pretentious at times but some of the phrases can hit the right nerves
i'd say 8/10 for me

more fitting way to present it is philisophy, and man oh boy the first few chpts don't actually utilize sexuel assault in a good way

Dex-chan lover
This is good... though, I'd like a little more justice or closure for each story.
I think this is why this manga won't get an important award, but I think the author is evading that kind of stuff on purpose. The reason for that... Must be about ethics, no idea outside that.

11 months since the last translation. I hope it gets an update soon. One of the best mangas

Users who are viewing this thread