Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 107 - Declaration of Chaos

Dex-chan lover
This manwha turned into a time loop story about life-threatening issues against heroines into a rizzing all of the heroines + time loop here and there real fast…
Not like I’m complaining.

On a somewhat off topic note, there’s still 2 f*cking heroines to go. Bruh. Author, my heart can’t take this anymore. Stop making such good characters and ships.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame Kang Lim for feeling that way. Everything so far treads the line of real and fiction for him

Worst thing about this so far is no R18 chapters otherwise the resort woulda been some legendary H material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
So last panel was (left to right), Kwon Miya, fortune-teller girl, and Da Hee.

Very fun, seemingly mandatory, beach Arc ahead! Rooting for basically everyone, even though I know none will be picked, for the sake of story. Anyhow, fun times ahead...

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny, having experienced endless eight well 3 weeks of it then I tapped out once I realised what was happening I can start to understand where he's at. He's going to one have all the bad ends in the back of his mind and on top of that have done some interactions which initially were romantic on the first cycle basically repeated till it lost all the impact.

Dude has got trauma anyway from past interactions which isn't going to be helped by his 4th wall view on the story since he read about and knows the girls as characters. No doubt his imposter syndrome is still a thing since him not matching up to the actual MC has been a factor in every arc.

I guess he has to accept that the girls are now his reality to get anywhere, I do hope his past gets addressed to some degree in this arc, he's developed in a lot of other areas, considering he has become indomitable mentally and physically now he should both be able to face it and get help from the girls to overcome it.

Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Kinda funny, having experienced endless eight well 3 weeks of it then I tapped out once I realised what was happening I can start to understand where he's at. He's going to one have all the bad ends in the back of his mind and on top of that have done some interactions which initially were romantic on the first cycle basically repeated till it lost all the impact.

Dude has got trauma anyway from past interactions which isn't going to be helped by his 4th wall view on the story since he read about and knows the girls as characters. No doubt his imposter syndrome is still a thing since him not matching up to the actual MC has been a factor in every arc.

I guess he has to accept that the girls are now his reality to get anywhere, I do hope his past gets addressed to some degree in this arc, he's developed in a lot of other areas, considering he has become indomitable mentally and physically now he should both be able to face it and get help from the girls to overcome it.

Thanks for the chapter.
Small spoiler but......

5th main heroine and Kang Lim past reveal is now in progress in RAWs

Honestly very cool that it goes into how redoing and forced story affects the MCs view of how genuine their feelings are. It’s way better than the usual inhumanly oblivious MCs

Dex-chan lover
GIGA COFFEE KING SIZED 2SHOT

:meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:

Oh right, also something something rizzening, Kang Lim yadda-yadda... You all know what I say here already.

Users who are viewing this thread