Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 145 - A Midsummer Night

Dex-chan lover
Yo, is she a sadistic person ?!?. She definitely looks like a delusional person. Oh man, Kang lim I definitely feel bad for you bud, having being shunned by society because of getting involved with a girl like this is definitely unfair. Kinda makes me happy that even after being shunned by society he didn't give up hope and lo and behold, he got himself a harem of girls he met and helped them in his own ways. Definitely this arc will be a highlight of this series to see just how far Kang lim has come from dealing with her to now him being cheery and clumsy yet cute. Fuck, I might be gay for this guy. He's cute, he's got a traumatic past, he's good looking, he knows how to read the room and is a problem solver. He might just be my ideal husbundo

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation, 3 in one day :D, don't overwork yourself, unless it was stockpiled. Keep up the good work :3

Dang I hope she will be around, kind of similar to Na Ri but feels more manipulative, really like this kind of archetype.

Edit : Actually, just checked myanimelist and she's listed as main character 😍

Did she sleep around? He was talkin bout a video but it looks like he didnt go the full way with her since he "failed to be a man". Also shes got one hell of a personality heesh..
I don’t think so, since she said she didn’t want to be like those “parasites”.

Double-page supporter
Ugh this kinda thing in Manga, 'what he's nice? I'm in love'. It's almost as bad as 'he called me cute? No one calls me cute' to the model and idol of the school.

Dex-chan lover
Did she sleep around? He was talkin bout a video but it looks like he didnt go the full way with her since he "failed to be a man". Also shes got one hell of a personality heesh..
I think she at best got nude and did that weird femdom footjob at best, she crazy but, dont think she a hoe (thank god 🙏)

Users who are viewing this thread