Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 154 - Webtoon Character Ju Ingong

Soooo I get Kang Lims point. But honestly, I kinda root for the 1st girl, his friend from the get go (sorry, terrible with names ><). And in a way, I'd find it aweful for her if he kept being in this world in the end - depending how things are on "original earth".
If it's like in some isekai & it's like he never even existed... Yeah, I could stomake that one.
But if it's like she, in the original world, still remembers him (or he's like in a coma or smthg), that'd be kinda meh. Even more so if he'd go and choose anyone but her in this world.
Though in this one I kinda like all of the heroines (more or less), so it'll be meh in one way or another either way xD
Jung ah best girl

Dex-chan lover
The author do be fucking around with fire and 150+ episodes of character development. Still I'm kinda mad pissed, almost dropped this series. My boy Kang lim will be the champion even if I have to send death threats to the author. I'm locked in loaded with my plane, author one wrong move and I'm about to cause another 9/11. We take great pride in housing Osama bin laden for 7 years. (And suffered whilst he was hiding in our country,pretty fucked up time but I'm glad we made it even worse that Afghanistan is doing better than what we are currently doing)

Fed-Kun's army
Edited: Sorry I got a bit mad (basically all I just said is to dont read on MTL site, not gonna lie we almost lost motivation scanlating kang lim because of people always reading it without caring for us)
I sadly still don't have a job so the only way I can read this stuff is through here or searching for it another place. I love this series a lot and wish I could support rn.

Group Leader
I sadly still don't have a job so the only way I can read this stuff is through here or searching for it another place. I love this series a lot and wish I could support rn.
I mean we upload very often every 3 days, no way people can't wait xD

Fed-Kun's army
sometimes there were like 2/3 a day and such and I was getting invested XD I am still going to read here too. I tend to do that. I never fully stop reading even if I go ahead
I tend to reread everything esp as it is coming out

Last edited:
Maybe to get rid of these comments you could translate every 3 days and bundle the chapters and upload them all at once.
That way people would have to wait a bit longer, but they'd be able to read through this arc straightaway. Do what you want tho, ofc!

Fed-Kun's army
the funny fact about this arc is that this chapter got one of the lowest rating this webtoon ever had in the official raw website

people hated the chap A LOT
Lmfao this chapter is amazing! All the frustration and disgust the readers feel are baked in, and the blue-haired protagonist we've been following for 150 chapters feels it as well with a slap in the face. Many of the things he have gone through with the heroines, the original red-haired protagonist has too. "Yeah but he fake." How would he know? Say that to his face. He loves his friends dearly and would be offended if someone were to mess with them.

What did we have in the past several arcs? ?, ?, Dragon Boy x Blue Girl (fun but irrelevant to main story), then Suna Byul (eh). The series seemed to be running its course. Then a new conflict suddenly arises, a seemingly final boss: the author! And this "villain" really isn't that wrong. (If this goes on much longer, maybe Limmy goes to fite god?)

Webtoon Character Ju Ingong drives fear, uncertainty, and despair without the use of graphic shock content. Contrast with edgy revenge mangas where violence is the point and enjoyed by the target audience, maybe "ew" at some parts but overall "hell yeah" when the protagonist gets his revenge.

mkA5Y3o.png

Users who are viewing this thread