Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 154 - Webtoon Character Ju Ingong

I read ahead and tbh it'll feel weird if he doesn't end up with yoo nari after allat

(Edit) I'm not tryna advertise other sites don't abduct me.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but if you're gonna be here telling people to read MACHINE TRANSLATION (all AI without any human touching it ever) instead of supporting THE GROUP THAT'S WORKING HARD ON TRANSLATING IT (the people whose translations you kept reading between ch30-150) then it's most likely better without you here.
Yes, I edited both, sorry about that, won't do it again. I replied to the wrong comment on the other chapter, so saying it again here to make sure you see it.

Double-page supporter
Edited too, my bad, I got a bit heated
No, you're right though. It was disrespectful and this is not the place for that. I should've known better. I am truly grateful for the translations you guys, not only you, but all fan translation groups do for us that can't read japanese.

So again, sorry for being a blockhead, and thanks for the work you guys put into this series.

Dex-chan lover
the funny fact about this arc is that this chapter got one of the lowest rating this webtoon ever had in the official raw website

people hated the chap A LOT

Kang Lim the true sigma king (now seriously, damn. I know this is obvious but it hits harder when I actually know what they are saying and what it actually happens. So thanks for the translation!)

Soooo I get Kang Lims point. But honestly, I kinda root for the 1st girl, his friend from the get go (sorry, terrible with names ><). And in a way, I'd find it aweful for her if he kept being in this world in the end - depending how things are on "original earth".
If it's like in some isekai & it's like he never even existed... Yeah, I could stomake that one.
But if it's like she, in the original world, still remembers him (or he's like in a coma or smthg), that'd be kinda meh. Even more so if he'd go and choose anyone but her in this world.
Though in this one I kinda like all of the heroines (more or less), so it'll be meh in one way or another either way xD

Users who are viewing this thread