Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
it's been roughly around two years since i first read it since i liked the starting plot and there's only like 10 chapters and hopeful that it will be continued and not be forgotten like the other ones, and look what we have here as it ends. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe we finally get to the end of the greatest harem story in manhwa/manga. Thanks PreStone for the translations all this time. Happy to see almost everyone get a happy ending. I'm gonna miss this one
967b12090bdfc6c8d831a2f8106e00568fd129b519cdd0783df1ad3e26b0ea1b.gif

Thank you author. Thank you StoneScape. It was beautiful while it lasted...but what the f am I supposed to do with my life now? Also could someone translate the korean message in last panel? I'm curious.

Aggregator gang
I started reading this like last month and I can say that WHY DIDN'T I READ THIS SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy that it's an happy harem ending but damn, The Coach heroine was not inside :c

"SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO DRAW A SLICE OF LIFE SERIES WITH SEVEN HEROINES, AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STOP HER"

NOOOO DON'T STOP HER, I WANT TO READ THAT TOOOO😭

Also, is this referring to the author tho lol

Dex-chan lover
To draw for 170 chapters and to run out of patience and do a shitty 2 chapter insta-ending is just such a copout. This needed so much more development. Instead of half the shitty, useless drama in this story more could have been spent actually showing the goddamn romance and dating. Imagine drawing for years on end to fumble at the last few paces.

Manga/hwa artists man.

Users who are viewing this thread