Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Im really grateful for this amazing journey! Its a bittersweet moment but thank you all for making this possible! 😭😭😭😭

Group Leader
I am sorry about my last comment on the previous chapters. I TYPCIALLY don't like harem, but I liked most of the love interests as characters, I just wanted only one the end with him, as it SEEMED it might of gone that way with the "answer" part before. That is why I was disappointed as it just ended up with all of them being together, which is fine... I just don't understand how anyone would be ok with so many people in it and they all want him, not really each other, which is why I don't fully get it. REGARDLESS of the personal feelings PreStoneX, thank you SOOOO much for the translations! They were really REALLY amazing! It was still an amazing ride nonetheless!
Don't think I don't remember what you commented in ch170... smh.. xD But anyway I kinda hate how it ended so fast without any real talk between the characters but instead they just kinda accepted the whole harem concept. If we had a chapter with each girl and them talking with kang lim and realizing how they just want to make him happy and all that and then going along with the harem, I'd be more happy, but this way it was too rushed. I'm not saying its bad, but I do agree I'd have wanted the end differently a bit. I did kinda explain it already but the Author was always going for a harem ending, the "answer" wasnt on the focus of "choosing one" but to "confirm his love" and get to know them better as actual real people. Then after that each girl had their moment with kang lim where they also confirmed their love again. I kinda knew ever since then that it was going for a harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
It finally ended, honestly I picked this up randomly and didn't expect to like it this much. Didn't expect the Harem ending but it's totally worth it, also Na Ri is really hot, kinda sad I won't be able to see her anymore :(

Power Uploader
It... ended? And it's not like it ended a long time ago and only now the TL caught up to it. It looks like it ended a few days ago in Korea.

That sucks. Had I known that, I would have binged all the chapters in the remaining days. While it's nice to read a manga with hundreds of chapters readily available, there is a different fun in waiting a week for the chapter, discussing it and letting it digest. Sad that I can't do those anymore.

Among the sea of garbage that is manhwa, where for every 1 good manhwa there is 10 bad manhwa, this was there along with all the good ones.

Dex-chan lover
62cte1sd0c8c1.jpeg

Double-page supporter
Don't think I don't remember what you commented in ch170... smh.. xD But anyway I kinda hate how it ended so fast without any real talk between the characters but instead they just kinda accepted the whole harem concept. If we had a chapter with each girl and them talking with kang lim and realizing how they just want to make him happy and all that and then going along with the harem, I'd be more happy, but this way it was too rushed. I'm not saying its bad, but I do agree I'd have wanted the end differently a bit. I did kinda explain it already but the Author was always going for a harem ending, the "answer" wasnt on the focus of "choosing one" but to "confirm his love" and get to know them better as actual real people. Then after that each girl had their moment with kang lim where they also confirmed their love again. I kinda knew ever since then that it was going for a harem ending.
totally agree. if there was more development I would of liked it a BIT more. Wish they didn't do the harem ending :/ although knowing it is what the author was going for and no one can change it, I will let it slide. Thanks again for the great translations!

Dex-chan lover
This has been an amazing journey. Thanks a lot to the Stonescape team for translating this.
This is my opinion - I feel that the author should have made a bokuben like ending instead of this harem. That way we could have gotten an ending to each individual character along with resolving Kang lim's situation where he had asked everyone for some time before he came to a decision. This just feels like everything was decided for him as he didn't want to make the others sad.

I would have also liked more focus on Ra mi,Cha sirin and eunyoong as they were basically sidelined towards the end.
The Bokuben ending is flawed imo, it tries to emulate a visual novel type ending by ignoring the core principle of routes, in visual novels it makes total sense why the protagonist ended up with a certain girl because he just builds rapport with only one girl really, and you need to go way back to have another ending. But in cases like Bokuben it doesn't really do a good job of why the protagonist would choose other girls, the author tried to do a mini route of some sorts, but it's just the bare minimum to make the ending not feel like nonsense, ideally it should've branched off before the protagonist build too much affection with any other heroine. But visual novels exist for a reason, such a formula is too much work to do in manga format anyway and less appealing for the audience.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I thought the harem ending was the only one that actually made sense given the running theme of the work...but it's also hard to say goodbye because each of them were so well developed and interesting. I would have loved a few character heavy transitional chapters that shows their life in the new house before moving to the time jump/epilogue, but such is the world.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! I remember following this about 3 years ago when the first translations of chapter 1 came out... We've come a long way. This was actually the series that got me into reading webtoons, so it has a lot of value to me... Thanks for sticking with it to the end!

Dex-chan lover
A harem ending with every participant ending up happy...expect for the readers who can't accept a harem ending becauuuse:

In reality there's no real reason to dislike it from most of these mofos. It was always more of a nonsense to create a harem series with many participants and theeen settle with one of them leaving the rest hanging or handing out participation prizes. You want boy meets girl boy ends up with girl story? That's great, do that, from the beginning, no need to make a harem series out of it with the dude getting thrown dozens of girl at him then. Problem is, they often do, which especially in the 2000's became the norm, and despite it became super overused, many can't detach temhselves from said norm. Don't get me wrong, shittily done isekai harems are the other and no better, but throughout especially the last few years, it was shown that a story can be done well with an actual harem ending, and there's no problem with that other than those who are like "yuuck harem ending suucks because just"

Fed-Kun's army
when a work you actively search chapters finally ends: :'v
Putting aside all the things I could point that makes the ending kinda rushed ngl (nothing work-breaking gladly but could be more solid), this was a very entertaining journey. Time well-spent all things considered 7.5/10 👍 (also, thanks for the translation for all these 6 M O N T H S, you are the goats).
Edit: damn, mangadex don't let me put emojis >:v

Dex-chan lover
It ended... Why T-T
I hope "She wants to create slice of life webtoon" is foreshadowing... GIVE US MORE

Fed-Kun's army
It ended... Why T-T
I hope "She wants to create slice of life webtoon" is foreshadowing... GIVE US MORE
Would be so funny if it's an isekai (anything with entertaining interations like this one will suffice me but I lean more towards romance these days)

Users who are viewing this thread