Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Group Leader
It ended... Why T-T
I hope "She wants to create slice of life webtoon" is foreshadowing... GIVE US MORE
I already said Author is preparing their new manhwa which will be a romcom again but not sure if slice of life yet

As someone supporting you guys over kofi a few times I have to say thank you prestone for your work.
This was an amazing ride.
Would have loved to see more of course so I'm sad that it ended so rapidly.
The prior MC at least getting his twins was also a nice present after all the shit the author wrote him into.
I will dearly miss this universe, kang lim and the girls.
Already reread it once prior the final arc and I think I might reread it again in a few years.
Have a good one friends.

Dex-chan lover
I came to this series to read this just because I was bored but the story was so damn good that I kept on reading for over 18 hours just to catch up on what's going to happen next. It truly was an honor to be able to read this series. I'm at a loss of words right now(I'm literally crying with tears of joy and sadness that this magnificent piece of art has come to an end). The regular updates were the only thing keeping my will to live. The fact that I knew that the stonescape series wouldn't miss an update gave me hope to live. This series was such an emotion packed that I still can't comprehend the fact that it has ended. The ending was well more than earned, they each had a fantastic story behind them and the wedding arc was amazing. I have nothing else to say except that it was a rollercoaster of a ride and I'm happy that I went on it

Dex-chan lover
There i goes my favorite webcomic (sharing the tittle with Pulse), what a awesome, nice and romantic journey.

Dex-chan lover
Been following this since it was just a measly 20 chapters and prestone scraping by

It’s so heartwarming to see this wonderful Manhwa blow up and Stonescape becoming a whole ass translating group. THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION :win:

This ending is better, i hate romance with "route ending". If you want to make all the heroine happy, just make it harem.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a harem properly done. Theres no "clear favourite and everyone else is just there" type thing. They r all loved equally it seems.

So it's finally time. With how it ended I don't think there'll be after stories (but I hope there are)
I don't know how long it'll take for a MC that can replace our rizzler.

Users who are viewing this thread