Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Absolute masterpiece. This piece of art gave me hope for the harem genre again. From the start to the end, what a ride. That cheeky author also gave an open ending for his ex-girlfriend too, what a madlad.
10/10 will keep an eye on the author's next work.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending. Would be perfect if there's after story chapters showing their children.

Thanks for the hard works!

Dex-chan lover
i literally read this manhwa because i got the ending spoiled. If it doesn't have a harem ending, i'd probably wouldn't bother reading this.

It's very annyoing when i read a harem manga but it ended with MC picking 1 mediocre girl instead of the best girl. So harem ending in a harem manhwa is the best. Cuz everybody's winning.

But how does it works, having 7 wives? Did he have sex every single night? Is that why he's looking haggard at the end? Man's got super stamina. I'd probably died if i'm in that situation.

Last edited:
This manwha was one of the best I read but all beautiful things must end so thanks translators for giving us this masterpiece

Am I the only one who is disappointed in Manhua as a whole? Tbh the only reason I started reading it two days ago was because of the harem ending tag on comick.io.
The author wasted too many chapters on side quests, rather than developing the relationship of heroines with MC. Ending felt rushed too (not the whole arc) just harem ending part, I hope there are side stories too to make this new harem more practical.

PS: Was normalizing polygamy in new world necessary? Maybe the author didn't know polygamy is legal in some parts of this world too, and quite normalized in a few countries. But that just me ranting.

PS 2: if anyone has a good Harem-Ending manga recommendation, do let me know.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who is disappointed in Manhua as a whole? Tbh the only reason I started reading it two days ago was because of the harem ending tag on comick.io.
The author wasted too many chapters on side quests, rather than developing the relationship of heroines with MC. Ending felt rushed too (not the whole arc) just harem ending part, I hope there are side stories too to make this new harem more practical.

PS: Was normalizing polygamy in new world necessary? Maybe the author didn't know polygamy is legal in some parts of this world too, and quite normalized in a few countries. But that just me ranting.

PS 2: if anyone has a good Harem-Ending manga recommendation, do let me know.
this literally takes place in modern south korea and as far as I could find, poligamy is not legal there.

Peak story so good I hate it because there may only be a handful of stories that can live up to my new ideals 😭 but this is a great story thank you translators for giving us this great story and author thanks for this amazing writing

it's been roughly around two years since i first read it since i liked the starting plot and there's only like 10 chapters and hopeful that it will be continued and not be forgotten like the other ones, and look what we have here as it ends. Thanks for the translation.
I know right? I remember reading this on my phone in school.

This Manhwa has to be one of the best Harem's I have read till date and as of 21st July 2024 , I can happily say that I loved the story will all my heart , though at some points the story may have gotten a bit tedious to read , it was a gem in the making.

Every Heroine was developed and given a good amount of importance and allowed to flush out properly though at their own pace.

So Thank you for providing me the joy of reading throught this story and I whole heartedly look forward to the Next of the Author.

I may have joined late but I did enjoy binging all the way to chapter 103. It's been a GREAT time and I wish all who read and/or translated this phenomenal series a great life! You all deserve it. Thank you.

I first read this series two years ago and enjoyed it, but since no one was consistently translating it I had to drop it. Then sometime last year I randomly came across this series again only to see someone was finally translating it. I've been having a lot of fun reading this series to completion, so I just want to say thank you to the translation team.

Fed-Kun's army
Only started reading a few days ago but man, I feel like I have nothing to do anymore. Thanks for 3 years of work on this fine media. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread