Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much translator team for the long hard work for this manhwa. I read this manhwa from chapter 1 through finish whule switching with this website and Mangadex. It was a long journey for me, all readers, and of course the translator team. Than you for dedicating your time and effort for translating this harem romcom manhwa. Though some of the story content are but rough, i can still tolerate some of them and reading this til the end. Few aspect that i missed in this series mayne the red hair mc with his new twin gf, and also Kang Lim ex gf (i want them to be together tbh but this is fine i guess)

Fed-Kun's army
Im still around chapter 140 with the dragon boy arc but saw final chapter released and decided to read it. Peak harem ending but idk how they wrapped up everything from 140 to 170

Group Leader
Thank you author. Thank you StoneScape. It was beautiful while it lasted...but what the f am I supposed to do with my life now? Also could someone translate the korean message in last panel? I'm curious.
Thank you very much for creating such an amazing webtoon.
Both the story and the art are something we truly enjoy and hold dear.

We also apologize for using your work without permission. We just wanted to share this gem with people who cannot enjoy it in the original language.

We look forward to your future works. We have all become hardcore fans now! Thank You!

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it end after only catching up recently, overall a pretty fun webtoon especially since the harem genre can be hit or miss.
The last arc and wrap up could've been better but I still like the series.

Dex-chan lover
well, that was fun
thanks for the translations

now wake up from your dream, guys

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your hard work with the translations, StoneScape! It wouldn't have been the same experience without you lot!

Dex-chan lover
"I have finally saved up enough for it"
"I'm getting all of you pregnant tonight"

I think I can count on my hands the number of satsifying endings i've read, and this is one of the best. Godspeed author, hoping to see another good series sometimes soon.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god bruh adult kang has fully embraced the gigolo life and he's properly chadded up in absolute awe of his development.

Super fun series tho thanks to everyone who worked on it.

Fed-Kun's army
PEAK!!!!
I can't put my feelings into words! But this is really good! This is what I'm looking for in a harem rom-com!!! :win::clap:
Definitely my fav!!!

Thank u for translating this peak Manhwa!!! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
This has been an amazing journey. Thanks a lot to the Stonescape team for translating this.
This is my opinion - I feel that the author should have made a bokuben like ending instead of this harem. That way we could have gotten an ending to each individual character along with resolving Kang lim's situation where he had asked everyone for some time before he came to a decision. This just feels like everything was decided for him as he didn't want to make the others sad.

I would have also liked more focus on Ra mi,Cha sirin and eunyoong as they were basically sidelined towards the end.

Dex-chan lover
I still feel as if it can go one more arc
It’s a lil sad it ended but it’s nice to know I’ve been here since the start
ALSO WHO DO GUYS THINK BEST GIRL IS (I believe it’s yoo na ri)

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say for me.. this is harem done right atleast everyone is happy although you can say it is DEFINITELY unrealistic but ehh seeing all of em happy is good

Aggregator gang
I am sorry about my last comment on the previous chapters. I TYPCIALLY don't like harem, but I liked most of the love interests as characters, I just wanted only one the end with him, as it SEEMED it might of gone that way with the "answer" part before. That is why I was disappointed as it just ended up with all of them being together, which is fine... I just don't understand how anyone would be ok with so many people in it and they all want him, not really each other, which is why I don't fully get it. REGARDLESS of the personal feelings PreStoneX, thank you SOOOO much for the translations! They were really REALLY amazing! It was still an amazing ride nonetheless!

I feel so empty now that this manhwa is over. Been a good run! Really enjoyable read. Congrats for Na Kang Lim for earning his happy ending. Anyone have recommendations similar to this?

I don't know what to say anymore about this manhwa, it's been a fun journey to reading this manhwa, to follow the story of kang lim, and finally we reach the end of the story. I'm gonna say, this is one of the best manhwa/manga I've ever read especially for the harem genre, the story, the art, the characters they're all beautiful. :meguuusad:

Thank you author, and Thank you StoneScape for translating it till the end!

Users who are viewing this thread