Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 171 - Everyone Together!

Fed-Kun's army
Author doesn't have anything like that. This info comes from korean forums, dcinside, naver fancafe and such. I also saw their hiring notices for their new manhwa.
Thank bro, I really don't know shit about Korean platforms at all lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I agree. More money coward. Not my point tho. I'm talking the harem end is the laziest (to write) one. You don't have to think of many scenarios or how to exolain and most importantly show how they went from point A to point B (end wise). Just go straight to point B. Again that's my opinion, if you don't agree, good, let's agree to disagree.
Bro, having a proper harem ending seems like the laziest one to you but making multiple ending is the worst, imagine trying to end on 1 but you're scared or trying to milk your fan and then pull the multiple ending card while the fan is fighting for the canon ending. Imagine the bitterness that you felt.
A harem story can have different endings but it's best to have 1 proper ending. Good harem can have many impossible to choose girl and harem ending is always the most satisfying. Or you can do Nisekoi, one of the most well known harem, all girls seems good enough (I lost) but it ended with reasonable, logical ending. One that I like most also end on 1 girl is Oregairu (you can check that out if you haven't read)
As a harem enjoyer myself, read through many LN, Manga, I will pick this one over many in the past for having a good ending. It's not lazy to write harem ending when the story is about harem, this one is particular also did a great job avoiding most not all typical MC trope in decision making.
The last arc just seems a bit rush to me, and the fact that there weren't enough hint and just look like a convenient plot kind of brush me off but overall, it was enjoyable. All the girls have their shine moments, the build up was there which again prove this is worthy of being harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
Not really. That's the least expected, more realistic ending you can get even if some people will get pissed. Making a harem ending is the equivalent of pulling a low rate gacha expecting crap characters and getting all the crap characters in the pull.
My cuck in allah light what the fuck are you on about?

From which alternate universe that you find harem ending with build up entire time to be bad.

While finding 1 chapter " i love main girl" ending to be good.

if you are cuckhold just enjoy it privately , dont need to complain out loud about your shit taste.

Aggregator gang
Well, honestly, as long as we are talking about it being in a modern setting, most harem manga/manhwa that actually reached completion ends with 1 girl or just leaving it open ended without the guy actually choosing anyone. Rather surprisingly, a modern setting harem manga/manhwa that actually ends with a harem is rarer.

I only begin expecting that to be the ending after the author put various hints of it being the case. I got into reading this at first expecting just one girl is going to win, and I'm sure many did too, there's a reason there's quite a few comments saying they're hoping 'name here' would win and others saying 'even though I know the author isn't going to make her win, 'name here' is best girl, and also 'Da Hee is definitely the one going to win, she's the first girl that MC met at the start of the series', those sorts of comments are seen quite often(especially at the start) because they thought it wasn't going to end in a harem.

Basically, in the end, whether or not you like harem is just a matter of taste, arguing about it is just pointless, no one is going to change the others mind, but I just want to say that I doubt the ending is the ending that everyone expected would actually happen, at least when they first read it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My cuck in allah light what the fuck are you on about?

From which alternate universe that you find harem ending with build up entire time to be bad.

While finding 1 chapter " i love main girl" ending to be good.

if you are cuckhold just enjoy it privately , dont need to complain out loud about your shit taste.
You are wrong in so many points I seriously find a waste of time to even reply to a waste of space in God's earth such as yourself, but I'll be magnanimous enough to spend this little time anyway:

Where, oh W-H-E-R-E did I say this was a bad ending when in fact I said, beforehand, mind you, that it was not (and this goes to any other brainlet out here claiming I say whatever crap I actually did not)? Please go ahead and show me. I can wait, I know some of you are slow as a real f*ck but I'll be patient and wait.

I repeat for the Nth time and please try to show a little IQ above room temperature this time when reading these two ideas:

"HAREM ENDIND IS THE LAZIEST (as compared to the otherwise)"

"MY OPINION (We can easily agree to disagree unless you openly admit this is an echo chamber where people aren't allowed to express an opinion, very much valid whether you like it or not)".

Now if you can't prove the first one (which I'm pretty sure you can't because this)
To be clear I'm not saying it's a bad ending or anything. Just saying they chickened out by taking the expected (harem) ending.

Or you can't accept the fact people have different opinions than yours. Then be my guest and keep acting like a clown. In due case I'll simply ignore you because yes, I can tolerate people not agreeing with me but not people lying about things I didn't actually said.

Dex-chan lover
You are wrong in so many points I seriously find a waste of time to even reply to a waste of space in God's earth such as yourself, but I'll be magnanimous enough to spend this little time anyway:

Where, oh W-H-E-R-E did I say this was a bad ending when in fact I said, beforehand, mind you, that it was not (and this goes to any other brainlet out here claiming I say whatever crap I actually did not)? Please go ahead and show me. I can wait, I know some of you are slow as a real f*ck but I'll be patient and wait.

I repeat for the Nth time and please try to show a little IQ above room temperature this time when reading these two ideas:

"HAREM ENDIND IS THE LAZIEST (as compared to the otherwise)"

"MY OPINION (We can easily agree to disagree unless you openly admit this is an echo chamber where people aren't allowed to express an opinion, very much valid whether you like it or not)".

Now if you can't prove the first one (which I'm pretty sure you can't because this)

Or you can't accept the fact people have different opinions than yours. Then be my guest and keep acting like a clown. In due case I'll simply ignore you because yes, I can tolerate people not agreeing with me but not people lying about things I didn't actually said.
to make it simple.
nisekoi lazy ass shit ending is fucking suck and people hate it.
and many other "harem manga"also pull that shit.
and you decide to be pandatic bitch in one of the few comic that have harem ending? and call it laziest? is that opinion? caues if it is then you are pandatic bitch and possible cuck is my opinion too.

you don't come to KFC and complain that their burger suck.
you don't come to harem tag and surprise that it end in harem.

Dex-chan lover
to make it simple.
nisekoi lazy ass shit ending is fucking suck and people hate it.
and many other "harem manga"also pull that shit.
and you decide to be pandatic bitch in one of the few comic that have harem ending? and call it laziest? is that opinion? caues if it is then you are pandatic bitch and possible cuck is my opinion too.

you don't come to KFC and complain that their burger suck.
you don't come to harem tag and surprise that it end in harem.
So basically you came here, lied, can't answer a simple question and went straight to the ad hominem instead. Got it.

Please stop wasting my time.

Fed-Kun's army
"I might've been tied here longer than my remaining lifespan." Bro has been looping for 50 years or something? lol

Dex-chan lover
Not really. That's the least expected, more realistic ending you can get even if some people will get pissed. Making a harem ending is the equivalent of pulling a low rate gacha expecting crap characters and getting all the crap characters in the pull.

Well the series is already unrealistic in the first place. They got webtoon characters come to life, time loop, character that can destroy a building with his fist, MC destroying foreign crime orgs and he's not even able to communicate in english.

An "unrealistic" and absurd harem ending is very fitting for this series.

Dex-chan lover
Well the series is already unrealistic in the first place. They got webtoon characters come to life, time loop, character that can destroy a building with his fist, MC destroying foreign crime orgs and he's not even able to communicate in english.

An "unrealistic" and absurd harem ending is very fitting for this series.
Thus the laziest ending. That's also a valid opinion.

Aggregator gang
Na Kang Lim deserve the happiness he has now, he tried his best to save everyone up until he was mentally broken from those countless loops. Even to the point he gambles everything in his last loop

Kudos to @PreStoneX and the stonescape peeps for working on this series till the end.

Ngl it's funny how people in the comments are yapping about how much they disliked the ending, yet can't speak up when you, the translator, are the one giving your opinion about the author's decision for going for the harem end.

Anyways, I'm off to read the other titles this group is working on, fully confident that they will have quality translations just like this one.

EDIT: I thought I was posting this on the final chapter's comment section, but eh, I'll just repost there.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Kudos to @PreStoneX and the stonescape peeps for working on this series till the end.

Ngl it's funny how people in the comments are yapping about how much they disliked the ending, yet can't speak up when you, the translator, are the one giving your opinion about the author's decision for going for the harem end.

Anyways, I'm off to read the other titles this group is working on, fully confident that they will have quality translations just like this one.

EDIT: I thought I was posting this on the final chapter's comment section, but eh, I'll just repost there.
It's still just an opinion, its not like I can force my own opinion on others, but I do know Kang Lim better than most people who only read it through in 1-2 days. It was quite literally my life for 11 months xD People like me who read the manhwa while it was still running feel more emotional connection to the main cast, and tend to notice things better.

The whole harem ending was foreshadowed as early as ch45. I understand people don't like it and why they feel like its a cop out ending, but honestly, what I think is that the author wasn't cowardly with this ending at all. I barely know any stories that actually ended as a harem. I don't want an open ending, nor multiple endings since that's almost like an open ending, since in the end we are forced to choose which one we liked better... and its not canon. Harems actually ending as a harem is so very rare that saying its a cop out is meeeh... not very smart xD

As for what else to read, I'm very proud of the work I do on 'My Second Life is a Healing Life', 'Skool of Steet', 'Oh! Dangun', 'Top 1 Fight..', 'Absolute Obedience'. They may not be a Kang Lim, but they are all definitely unique and good. (The others we have are good too obviously, but these are the most popular ones with actual stories)

Last edited:
It's still just an opinion, its not like I can force my own opinion on others, but I do know Kang Lim better than most people who only read it through in 1-2 days. It was quite literally my while for 11 months xD People like me who read the manhwa while it was still running feel more emotional connection to the main cast, and tend to notice things better.

The whole harem ending was foreshadowed as early as ch45. I understand people don't like it and why they feel like its a cop out ending, but honestly, what I think is that the author wasn't cowardly with this ending at all. I barely know any stories that actually ended as a harem. I don't want an open ending, nor multiple endings since that's almost like an open ending, since in the end we are forced to choose which one we liked better... and its not canon. Harems actually ending as a harem is so very rare that saying its a cop out is meeeh... not very smart xD

As for what else to read, I'm very proud of the work I do on 'My Second Life is a Healing Life', 'Skool of Steet', 'Oh! Dangun', 'Top 1 Fight..', 'Absolute Obedience'. They may not be a Kang Lim, but they are all definitely unique and good. (The others we have are good too obviously, but these are the most popular ones with actual stories)
I don't think those who said it's a cop out actually knew what it means, and just said it because they thought it would make them sound intellectual. 🤔

That said, thanks for the recommendations. I actually started reading 'My Second Life is a Healing Life', 'I Only Want to Beat You', and 'We Are Not Dating' yesterday. I'll look up on the other titles you mentioned at a later date.

I also appreciate you continuing 'Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi'.

Aggregator gang
A time-skip but the mc and the girl(s) actually spent their times together without being apart for all those years??? :meguupog:

Honestly that kind of separation scenario leaves bitter taste in my mouth after finishing certain series.

This is what I am looking for when reading a harem manga, a harem end .-.
Why the fck is people reading a harem manga/manhwa and still expecting it to be more realistic? So shut down your computer or your phone or whatever and touch grass .-.

I like the little bit with Ju Ingong and the twin sisters, shows that the characters from the original webtoon that never got a chance to become "real" will have their own story. I hope they have their own happiness.

Personally I think the punishment on the original author is too harsh, she was just a high schooler and one that unable to really experience life due to her probably staying in all the time to work on a webtoon and due to her illness. An eternity of having the create webtoons sounds like hell. I know it's meant to be a gag but if you think about it it's actually horrifying. Maybe having to write nothing but webtoons for hundreds or thousands of years will allow her to ascend and become a god story creator though.

Too bad for the ex girlfriend but I'm glad the author didn't try to shoehorn her into the harem.

Users who are viewing this thread