Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 170 - Everyone Together?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, true harem ending. This is way better than the "route-ending" recently. I rather have "one girl true end" ending then safely creating "route-ending" but the best is always harem ending if all girls have a good chance of winning.

Idk if anyone feels the same, but I would've liked Kang Lim to personally tell them they're all from a webtoon instead of it being revealed by Jung-Ah. Almost every heroine has noticed his coincidences, and there was even a brief subplot of Yurim wanting to sniff out his secrets. It's not like convincing them would be too difficult, given he already did that for Na-Ri. I think it would've added some juicy drama, where characters have self doubt if their feelings towards him were genuine or if it's the plot that is leading them to become attracted to him. Would also serve as a good transitional piece for introducing the author, since the ending felt kinda rushed in some areas. Also Da-Hee best girl

Dex-chan lover
throughout the heavens and earth he alone is the chosen one
🫳🔵🫴🔴🫸🟣🫷

...so it's a cop-out harem ending after all...

I can accept this. It's pretty much the only way Best Girl Jung Ah wins. As long as she's happy, it's a good end.
Nah, buddy it's not Jung Ah the best girl it's all of them, each and one of Na Kang Lim's girls are all the best in their own special way

Users who are viewing this thread