Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Even though i started reading this a few weeks ago, i'm really glad to came across this masterpiece, thanks for the tl for the time they putted in this work and thank you author for bringing such a pretty good and wholesome ending, probably the best harem romance manwha i've ever read, i'm very very glad to be in this journey. Until then Na Kang Lim, it's been a pretty great journey for you too, we the readers, are very happy with your family. Until then, see you next time Na Kang Lim...

Last edited:
I loved the story! All the characters were entertaining especially MC.
My favorite character without a doubt would be Yoo Na Ri and I really liked the recent chapters with her and MC.
Gotta say that they did Eun Young dirty though, her arc felt way too rushed, and was told late into the story so she felt like a quick add-in.
Im not gonna say the series was completely flawless but in my eyes, this is the best romcom harem that I've read so far!

Kudos to @PreStoneX and the Stonescape peeps for working on this series till the end.

I hate it when an obvious harem series ends with the mc choosing only one girl, so seeing this series ending with a harem without leaving any of the main girls out is actually satisfying.

Anyone can recommend other manhwas like this one?

Author did work on it for 3 years, but for us it was only 11 months. I grinded those chapters out xD When we started we had 100+ chapters to catch up on.
Thanks for your hard work.

This series felt definitely rushed in a couple areas though by the author. Definitely needed more fleshing out of how much the loops affected Na Kang Lim and Eun Young's arc was basically skipped over.

Na Kang Lim's childhood friend got done a bit dirty too. I think she deserves a second chance in the harem too.

Well, fanfic time I guess.

Supporter
Superb manhwa. Easily one of my favourites. Not perfect, but lots of fun, very charming characters, and some well-earned emotional moments. The epilogue felt both a little too long and a little too short at the same time. It’s a tough thing to work in good moments with that many characters, but I’m okay with the author taking an easy victory lap to land the series.

Thank you to the translation team for seeing this through to the end and doing such a good job. Much appreciated.

Double-page supporter
proper ending. first of all the story revolves around their teenage time in high school so everyone who wanted more well it wouldn't be good ending and you will be still bitching about it. ending has all what they're doing as adults his propose, weeding and kids. It wasn't half baked axed or any other thing ending just pure harem ending. Many doesn't realize when there is harem manhwa/manga authors tend to force it with ending and it looks like usually like author get stroke. So stop bitching about it and thank him because it's rare to get good ending like this even tough it was sometimes boring chapter overall I would give it 9/10( I would give it 10 but I want to that villain to stay in that room forever)

Contributor
It's rare to get an actual harem manga that commits to it! What a awesome binge this was damn. 9/10

Fed-Kun's army
Read the last 2 chapters late cuz Holiday interupted me. But im glad its finished but also sad. It was amazing to wait for the next chapter of Na Kang Lims story and how he grew as a person and conquer all the girls who are well written.

Its hard to balance a romance well with 7 girls but this Webtoon took its time with it and made it work. I like each of the girls, they are meant for Kang Lim and they are very distinct in their personalities while not falling into a trap of just having 1 standout quirk.

Sad to see it end but it was worth the read. This series doesnt need a sequel, maybe just random glimpses of his life after being maried and having children

Double-page supporter
So the genre turned from an E rated webtoon to a pr0nhwa during the time that get skipped?(and after the wedding) :lol: bro looks haggard lol

That aside, It's a shame Yura isn't in the harem tho, I kinda liked her mature character.

Last edited:
This is what a harem story should end, not that mf choose the right girl but end up with all of them, peak harem 10/10

bro struggled for so long and now he finally got the happy ending....amazing story, great writing, and immersive characters. I can't help but want more but I'm satisfied with this!

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since i've read such an awesome story from beginning to end, i was letting the chapters stack so i'm a bit late and decided to not loose anymore time when i saw it ended, ty for the tl team for such an amazing job
it was a nice road:clap::glee::salute:
on a personnal note, every girl was great i would have been fine even if it wasn't an harem route
mvp is Jungha

Users who are viewing this thread