Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 172 - Everyone Together!!!!!!!

Wow that was a wild ride. It's currently 6 a.m in my country now and I still couldn't sleep after finishing the story at 3 a.m. The only 2 things bugging me now are Ju Ingong and Suna Byul. For Ingong, if you've read arifureta you'd know that he is quite similar to Kouki, but in Ingong's case, he was abruptly thrown on the stage without proper settings (the reason for his self-righteous behavior, his origin and so on...). The way this manhwa resolved his case, to me, was just abandonment, one moment he thought he had everything then the next he lost all of them, it was quite similar to when Kang Lim was forgotten by the girls. It was just pitiful. For Byul, the reply Kang Lim gave her in ch150 was blurred, and the author didn't reveal it in the end which was quite a disappointment. I was hoping she could join the harem after a 20 - 30 chapters healing arc for example, but after giving it a long thought I realized it might be impossible for Kang Lim to "fix" her at this point. It was years past that incident, and who knows what kind of life she led during that time, it might be a life that only deepened her wounds even more without any salvation. So I think, maybe the author also didn't know the answer, so they just left ber be, and I think, that might be the right decision, letting her fix herself. The people saying "I can fix her" online are just spouting nonsense, being with a "broken" person can only results in one thing: "she can make me worse". However, she now knows the right path, all that left is to fix it, gradually. The fact that she wore a white dress at the wedding might hint something we can look forward to, by then, maybe she had already been fine, maybe she wanted to be in Kang Lim's family too. I can ony hope for it to be true... (And please be true so that I can sleep in peace now)

Bro This is PEAK Manhwa man i am literally crying rn hope it gets an anime adaptation soon

Thank You Author,Thank You Translation Team

Also Nari putting ring on na kang lim's finger is peak fr🤣

Group Leader
Been a while since i've read such an awesome story from beginning to end, i was letting the chapters stack so i'm a bit late and decided to not loose anymore time when i saw it ended, ty for the tl team for such an amazing job
it was a nice road:clap::glee::salute:
on a personnal note, every girl was great i would have been fine even if it wasn't an harem route
mvp is Jungha
Letting chapters stack up is the worst mistake you can do for a manhwa you actually enjoy tbh. Everything becomes so easily forgettable if you don't keep reading it every week or every chapter as it releases. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Letting chapters stack up is the worst mistake you can do for a manhwa you actually enjoy tbh. Everything becomes so easily forgettable if you don't keep reading it every week or every chapter as it releases. :haa:
i agree, but it also depends on some like for exemple if the whole arc of one should end first to be a more enjoyable read, sometimes cliffhanger can be really annoying
anyway i mostly read them with only a few that i let stack, the time i let them stack is related to how good i think they are

Group Leader
i agree, but it also depends on some like for exemple if the whole arc of one should end first to be a more enjoyable read, sometimes cliffhanger can be really annoying
anyway i mostly read them with only a few that i let stack, the time i let them stack is related to how good i think they are
Yeah but you can't keep stacking for months, you'll just forget about it, and with a weekly release that's only 4 chapter a month which isn't much especially for an arc. If its a story you enjoy, cliffhangers are literally what give you the hype for the next chapter but you don't feel the same kind of hype if you can just click the next button and read it. I know what you mean and why you think its annoying, but thats the point, if you just want to read the next chapter fast, and you cannot wait, it achieved what it wanted xD which in turn also makes you enjoy and appreciate each chapter more, or makes you remember the story better.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but you can't keep stacking for months, you'll just forget about it, and with a weekly release that's only 4 chapter a month which isn't much especially for an arc. If its a story you enjoy, cliffhangers are literally what give you the hype for the next chapter but you don't feel the same kind of hype if you can just click the next button and read it. I know what you mean and why you think its annoying, but thats the point, if you just want to read the next chapter fast, and you cannot wait, it achieved what it wanted xD which in turn also makes you enjoy and appreciate each chapter more, or makes you remember the story better.
yeah and i'm actually quite patient, and as you said too much stacking will lead to forgetting some stuff that has happened, i try not to stack too much from now on

Thank you author. Thank you StoneScape. It was beautiful while it lasted...but what the f am I supposed to do with my life now? Also could someone translate the korean message in last panel? I'm curious.
yeah same i am really curious about that one last message from the goat kang lim

this manwha will forever have a special place in my heart the best harem romcom to ever exist the characters getting equal screentime is something i longed for in a harem manga/anime and this manhwa has done it perfectly all of the characters i mean literally everyone were a 10/10 especially the heroines they are all the best girls thank you prestone for translating this masterpiece of a work I will frequently follow the stonescape website from now on this manhwa really helped me when i was in a low position truly thank you prestone and thank you author. the last few panels will forever be remembered by me till my death also this is the only manhwa where i managed to memorize the names of everyone haha i guess i love it that much

Group Leader
this manwha will forever have a special place in my heart the best harem romcom to ever exist the characters getting equal screentime is something i longed for in a harem manga/anime and this manhwa has done it perfectly all of the characters i mean literally everyone were a 10/10 especially the heroines they are all the best girls thank you prestone for translating this masterpiece of a work I will frequently follow the stonescape website from now on this manhwa really helped me when i was in a low position truly thank you prestone and thank you author. the last few panels will forever be remembered by me till my death also this is the only manhwa where i managed to memorize the names of everyone haha i guess i love it that much
Yay, we have many other great manhwas, oor just kang lim author's new manhwa "We are not dating" xD as for the last message its just me saying to the author thank you and we loved it and we became big fans, this but explained a bit more xD

Finally a legitimate harem ending. All the love triangle/harem I’ve read and this is only the second one that’s actually stuck with the harem to the end (Gotta credit my goat of the genre: Love Tyrant)

Double-page supporter
Insane how I actually managed to finish this in a week.

I'm not crying at all.. I love this ending and was glad to be here in this journey.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely one of the best Harem's I've ever seen. All the main girls and most the cast by extension were super likeable, and I'd say pretty every character got an ending they deserved and I was satisfied with, even the fairly minor ones like the OJ webtoon protagonist.

Super glad I only started reading this series after it finished because it was an experience to binge.

Users who are viewing this thread