Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 29 - Fixed

Dex-chan lover
Thanks much, bro. I had read this chapter back then. Now it's all gold and clear. You deserve appreciation bro.
The damage has already been done, the least I can do is make sure ppl who start reading it in the future can enjoy it as well xD Problem is other sites like manganelo dont upload these chapters so there the previous versions are uploaded still

Aggregator gang
The damage has already been done, the least I can do is make sure ppl who start reading it in the future can enjoy it as well xD Problem is other sites like manganelo dont upload these chapters so there the previous versions are uploaded still
As one of these people who started reading in the future and the spanish translations for this part of the story are kinda trash (lol), I say thanks!!!

Group Leader
As one of these people who started reading in the future and the spanish translations for this part of the story are kinda trash (lol), I say thanks!!!
Yea the spanish group is translating from us (english version) too, so understandable xD

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the Translation mate! I really appreciated it, 10/10 would give head if i could (<3 Readers in the future)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
But wow he really went thru those loops without losing his goals , even at the end by cycling to an airport.

And somehow I get the feeling he might know the underworld guy's sister😂

Dex-chan lover
Useful for people like me re-reading, too.

Also for the curious.

If we assume he had ~11,000 tries in total, and each loop was ~5 minutes, he spent just under 916 hours or 40 days. However, that would be 40 days of both being continuously awake and under extreme pressure/stress. If an average person spends 33% (8 hours) of the day asleep, the 'equivalent' is more like 60 days. Then add on the stress/pressure.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kind of worried about his mental state; he has to die countless times there. I hope that won't be a big problem. Like he's going to have a breaking point.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the author is just going to brush it off or will we actually see the lingering impact of this arc in the later arcs, because dying that many times, facing a seemingly impossible enemy can't be good for your mental state.

Dex-chan lover
As a new reader, I sincerely thank you 🥹🙏

Users who are viewing this thread