Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 84 - Effective Rehabilitation

Dex-chan lover
I start to like her now~
Screenshot-2023-11-08-204721.png

Dex-chan lover
Maybe It's an external element to Kwon Miya close but unknown?
Crazy fan, actress with grudge, psychological trauma??
I’m thinking along the same lines it’s either someone around her, crazy fan is always a go to in webtoons. There’s also the possibility of it being someone from her management company, there being rumours about them being shady might hinting at something. If they let her misbehave and then pull worse strings in the background the blame will all fall on Miya’s head.

I think there’s a chance it’s related to a prior relationship either acting related or maybe a former manager who might hold a grudge and considering her internal character she might be guilted into taking responsibility. I don’t think she’s anywhere near suicidal currently.

There’s also the chance she finds out someone she blew up at in the past has taken a worse turn in life because of her or even offed themselves because of her, that might be news bad enough to make her want to take responsibility. Kang Lim will have to dig a bit deeper to get to an answer.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I’m thinking along the same lines it’s either someone around her, crazy fan is always a go to in webtoons. There’s also the possibility of it being someone from her management company, there being rumours about them being shady might hinting at something. If they let her misbehave and then pull worse strings in the background the blame will all fall on Miya’s head.

I think there’s a chance it’s related to a prior relationship either acting related or maybe a former manager who might hold a grudge and considering her internal character she might be guilted into taking responsibility. I don’t think she’s anywhere near suicidal currently.

There’s also the chance she finds out someone she blew up at in the past has taken a worse turn in life because of her or even offed themselves because of her, that might be news bad enough to make her want to take responsibility. Kang Lim will have to dig a bit deeper to get to an answer.

Thanks for the chapter.
Couldn't have said it better my self, either her supposedly shady agency or a former manager/person she wronged coming back for revenge are the 2 most likely here. I feel a person offing themselves because of her is too extreme of a move they'll do given they probably want her to be blameless like outside of her fake bitchy persona she hasn't actually harmed anyone as far as we know, We know her integrity is still there even with the earing seeing how even with possible black mail happening to she let the MC go in the previous loop. At the very least if they do that it has to been recent so they can reverse it with our boys power.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Something is awakening for Kang Lim lmao

Good chapter. Loving Kwan Miya more and more now. Thanks for the translate.

Maybe It's an external element to Kwon Miya close but unknown?
Crazy fan, actress with grudge, psychological trauma??

Thanks for the chapter.
It's only 1 chapter away guy.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Kwon Miya literally went from my least like character to surpassing my favourite (Nari, don't ask why)
kniQO7S>
9oMjo5E.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the chapter.
The Ex-idol is a candidate for someone who would want to wrong her.

***​

Its so ridiculous that Kang Lim falls asleep everytime so Jung ah still gets the answers.

Dex-chan lover
i'm thinking that her manager she was bullying earlier on who she forced to buy her the herbal soup thing is the one responsible for all the wrongdoings. kang lim already noted that him being harassed was a big part of the original webtoon, so it makes sense that he would want to damage her reputation. while he seemed hapless so far that could be a cover

Users who are viewing this thread