Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 85 - Fake Laughter

Dex-chan lover
Had a feeling that scummy company may have been involved. Ps Kang lim is looking far more mature, and badass than he did previously.

Dex-chan lover
So if we stick from the start, Kwan Miya is Kang Lim's ideal girl cause she was what he thought Da Hee would be. I do love her now definitely and I'm struggling to choose between her and Da Hee lmao. Overall, good chapter, scary one at that. I don't know if its just me, but the chapters feels heavier overtime. Like it actually gets scarier and heartwrenching, in a good way of course. Thanks for the translate and have a good vacation.
Dude it's heavier now. Especially with this chapter. Hell Sirin very nearly got sold into prostitution by human traffickers. Even Kang lim is mentally stronger now, due to the loops, and the huge mental strain they have put on him. He even states he very nearly mentally broke down more than a few times. Kang lim by far is a way better Mc than the og mc clearly. Kang lim actually uses his head, and is pretty smart too. unlike the og mc who just swung his fists everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Kang Lim had a suicide attempt backstory.

Maybe we also get resolution on that, i didnt thought they were gonna go so serious on her cause of death tho.

Dex-chan lover
Edit2: Tbh the impact is a bit weak when its more like a blur than cuts.
It's because its a triggering image, for people who had loved ones who cut themselves or people who cut themselves. That's why they censor it

Dex-chan lover
my man is a fucking legend lmfao bro is so accustomed to dealing with danger now and bro going above and beyond the original protag at this point what a beast

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
FOR THE FIRST TIME WE'RE SEEING THE SHORTCOMINGS OF THE COMIC. Something the og protagonist who was always better than mc didn't notice.

And wait could it be that day, these guys put out a scandal and she killer herself? I.e their fault?

Double-page supporter
It's good to see that he surpass the OGMC at some points, then again I guess we have seen it when the OGMC never made Da Hee truly open up to him about herself

Dex-chan lover
yikes. i've read about cases of idols prostitution but...

This hits harder because her OG personality is so naive. Plus the possibility that in the OG Webtoon her problem never get resolved and she kept being forced to do this behind the scene as the webtoon going on.
Pretty messed up. It's Like something out of ntr hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread