Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 99 - Merely Self-Aware

Dex-chan lover
This is it boys. 4th wall breaks, getting in arguments with the narrator, putting yourself on trial and losing to yourself leading to you going to brain jail?

Kang Lim: The Rizzening Part Two, Hot Babe Boogaloo is now in full force.

finally turned off the "dense" switch :pepela:
Its not the dense switch

You have to remember Girls are CONSTANTLY teasing guys, Jung Ah literally did that in the chapter "Ah I was talking about a character in this webtoon"

If the guy gets it wrong he's screwed.

Not to mention Da Hee mainly kept destroying his self esteem, which is about as low key bullying as one would get if she weren't his friend.

Girls are never straight forward and its absolutely social suicide to assume the wrong thing and think they like you.

Explains why the poor man is in shock as its the impossible coming true. So he's in denial

Dex-chan lover
Its not the dense switch

You have to remember Girls are CONSTANTLY teasing guys, Jung Ah literally did that in the chapter "Ah I was talking about a character in this webtoon"

If the guy gets it wrong he's screwed.

Not to mention Da Hee mainly kept destroying his self esteem, which is about as low key bullying as one would get if she weren't his friend.

Girls are never straight forward and its absolutely social suicide to assume the wrong thing and think they like you.

Explains why the poor man is in shock as its the impossible coming true. So he's in denial
Well the "dense" I'm pointing at is the fact that they portrayed kang lim's love cells as a dense rock statue this is thanks to poor guy's own and Da Hee's remarks that squished that love cells he got

Which again it's "dense" depends on how you see it :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
The vanguard have decimated his castle walls, it’s looking like he’ll have to acknowledge and decide on what to do with his own and their feelings. This should be fucking great.

Dude’s only defence was self delusion. Looking back at how much da hee broke his perception of himself and their feelings towards him it makes sense. He overindulged the role of the MC and failed then had to come at it with his own tact, he assumed he was just a ”friend” even though he really knows better.

I can hear the Phoenix Wright sound effects in this chapter

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man haven't had a chapter like this in a long time lmao. Its nice to see just chill things again. But lmao Kang Lim is so screwed because he now realises that EVERYONE likes him XD

Dex-chan lover
He'll need to confront them with their existence as webtoon characters before he goes out with any of them though. Of course, things did divert from what happened there, and I think the author did a good job of making it clear that they all ultimately fell for him on his own merits rather than purely the knight in shining armor routine from the comics (for instance in the webcomic, the protagonist never learnt about Da Hee's real character, or Kwon Miya's) but even with that aside he'd probably have to let them know the truth, about knowing some of their future and past, since I think he has that amount of character. It's kind of a tainted foundation.

I think it's a much more understandable way of going into the 'I'm not worthy of your affection' roadblock these stories like, because in his case it wouldn't just be self-denigration, there's something of an actual ethical problem here.

Of course, it doesn't count for Jung Ah, or even the Yandere sister, since she was barely a side character there... but with Jung Ah's recent comments I kind of wonder if she might be the one to break the news herself in order to try and sour the heroines on him if she gets desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread