Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim

can anyone suggest me anymore like this one?
Anime - can't remember (the world god only knows perhaps)
Novels - a few on genesis translation. Search the website.
1. The main heroines are trying to kill me
2. Genius of performing arts high (just go through first 5 chapters even if you don't like it initially). It's a gem, definitely better than this one too!!

This is a breathtaking work of staggering genius. Highly cute, with great characters. I'm going to be sad when it ends. 💕
Recommending you to skip from chapter 153 onwards until they post full translation for the series or you'd have the feeling like I do rn. Overall this work is by far the best rom com I have read so far.

Dex-chan lover
This bastard author dared to vilify yuri.

REJECT THIS HERESY, BROTHERS. TURN AWAY FROM THIS WRETCHED FILTH AND KNOW THAT YURI IS TRUTH, AND TRUTH IS JUSTICE.

This manhwa suddenly started to get meta, this can either turn out to be a great Idea, or a really bad one. Curious to see How he IS going to handle It, but i take my leave here and return after. For now IS a really good One, definitely worth Reading. But, im still worried on How this IS going to end, If the main character Just end UP with One of the girls i Will be dissapointed, since the meta part as i Said, has a really good potential, and It ending like Just another Romcom would be a letdown.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoyed it for the first 70ish chapters. after a while I started to realize that the writing started to just kinda become what it started off being a satire of. I can't say what the author had in mind when making this manwha but after a while I realized that this had gone from being a twist on the genre to just wholesale being a harem manwha. even the MC himself went from being a well written character to the classic moron corny ass "protag" that he directly talks about in early chapters. Maybe that's the point and there's gonna be some chapter later on that references this but after the trope heavy writing in chapters like 104-107 (what with the ropes and such) I realized that the writing just kind of sucks ass now? so i had to drop.

first like 50ish chapters were an 8/10 for me but overall i'm giving this a 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
Just hope this doesnt overstay its welcome, a lot of manhwa authors dont know when to stop and they just keep milking this one idea they had

So far 150ish chapters in its been great, quality has been the same throughout.

I’m… kinda impressed. A solid 8/10.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s the pinnacle of trashy romance & power-fantasy webcomics, but intentionally so. Self-parody can work really well if it’s not ALL comedy and irony, and this comic isn’t just those things.

There are things I’d improve, for sure (like they portray trauma - I don’t think they have any personal experience with it) but it’s pretty good in spite of its issues. Events are well foreshadowed, characters are consistent, character development is solid for everyone… all in all, the writing is well done and well thought out.

Me gusta.

Anime - can't remember (the world god only knows perhaps)
Novels - a few on genesis translation. Search the website.
1. The main heroines are trying to kill me
2. Genius of performing arts high (just go through first 5 chapters even if you don't like it initially). It's a gem, definitely better than this one too!!
tried out the maine heroines one, a bit too depressing for my taste tbh. the mc suffers almost every chapter, but it's still decent ig

Dex-chan lover
Right, but it does get better later imo. He answers all the questions readers may have previously had (even about the girl's advances) and I can sort of understand him, but not gonna spoil it.
Around chapter ~50 the story seems to pick up the pace a bit and thanks to that lots of things are only revealed through a flashbacks and not in detail, so that could be another turning point for people to stop reading, but after that it gets better again around chapter ~70 as the author probably listened to feedbacks and slowed down a bit.
The story and story-telling is improving as more time passes and same with the Main Character, who at the beginning is just your average otaku who thinks and dreams big, but soon starts to change his mind about how he sees things based on his experiences and starts to change for the better. By Chapter ~80 you would have a hard time believing he is the same guy from chapter 1. So yeah, sure it has its rough edges and pulls out convenient stuff out of thin air, but overall it is worth reading, I wouldn't just give up on it.
i will give up purly on the stupidity that you need to read 80 god damn chapters for the STORY to get better! not the characters to get better but the WRITING ITSELF !!!!

Group Leader
i will give up purly on the stupidity that you need to read 80 god damn chapters for the STORY to get better! not the characters to get better but the WRITING ITSELF !!!!
You misunderstood my point. The story is good from the get-go (from my opinion), but it can turn people off seeing the early artstyle, the early MC of how he acts, and how the heroine acts. I was saying how even though people may have a hard time reading because of all these small aspects, these all change for the better as time passes. Not just for us, but for the Main character as well. Time passes, he experiences more and more and he changes accordingly. The writing may have its issues at times but its all a progress for that as well.

Please don't pick out a single thing of what I said and decide on that, and don't think every single work has to be godly from the start to the end, or else you will NEVER read anything in your entire life, purely based on that.

Dex-chan lover
At first, the mc at the start was very hard to bear, but as you go through deeper, the story is quite interesting, his development throughout the story really makes me took back all the words I thought about him. The webtoon is worth to read, I am not sure if the ending is going to be a harem ending or just a single girl ending, but all I can say is, I hope it's a harem ending and this harem webtoon is truly one of the best harem stories that I've ever encountered or read before. So, it's worth reading, harem or no harem ending, I would not mind either, I want to continue reading this and watched the main character's personal development and journey.

Why are the updates slow here? Other websites have already chapters till 168?
official raw have it until chapter 165 (you can read for free) after that chapter 166 to 170 you need to buy em to read it or something

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread